Monkeypox

I need a list of sources to back up my claim it's only infecting gay men and primarily spread through semen and not sweat. I heard it sonewhere but want to double check.

Attached: 1663326965828.jpg (1200x800, 181.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-health-and-wellness/sex-men-not-skin-contact-fueling-monkeypox-new-research-suggests-rcna43484
cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/cases-data/technical-report/report-1.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/clinicians/technical-report.html
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2207323
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11040679/Two-children-test-positive-monkeypox-CDC-confirms.html
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(22)01487-8/fulltext
journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(22)00335-8/fulltext
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Fuck Serbia

go back to albania/turkey faggot

bump

Monkey pox is just a vax reaction
don’t get fooled into believing in this

I'm not so sure, if you look at its close cousin smallpox. Sure 95% of the cases are fags, but it may spread from fags to normal people.

LUKE 17:29
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

2 PETER 2
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

JUDE 1
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

ROMANS 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Attached: 1659174954582771.jpg (792x1009, 134.97K)

you are right, sources?
i read it on Any Forums

Nope, otherwise children wouldn't have it.

A lot of people are getting it but not having symptoms. You can find some admission of this in some media coverage. It comes down to viral load. A lot of people are coming into contact w MP virus but they get a very small viral load. At worst they get a rash - they may or may not seek medical attention. Others get a big hot sticky viral load injected deep im their ass or mouth or get covered in multiple viral loads.

These unfortunates develop serious lesions in their anus, down their throat and mouth or covering 40%+ of their bodies.

In a few months you will see a modest death rate increase for these viral load takers. It is starting now.

Eventually someone will fund antibody tests across random samples of people in US. We will be surprised how extensive the spread of MP was.

Please don't construe this as me saying you should shut your life down. Some of you have had it and didn't even know. That is how most people will get it - a bad zit or two or a mild rash, maybe a fever w no other symptoms.

It will be because you just sat near a viral load taker on a bus, or they handed you a coffee or you used a public toilet after they did.

The good news is I think probably in a year we will see around 2k or so of these viral load takers die of MP. Its because they have AIDS and their immune systems will collapse under this infection that even healthy people have almost no resistance to.

MP is about as close to gods judgement on gays as this oldfag atheist is willing to accept.

Hahaha
There used to be a general for this sort of thing, hmmm

Based take

62k cases so far. It used to grow by around 500/day and now it's over a 1k/day.
Shouldn't be much longer now...

Bump for incoming self findings

Suggesting semen is the main cause if transmission and not other skin to skin contact
nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-health-and-wellness/sex-men-not-skin-contact-fueling-monkeypox-new-research-suggests-rcna43484
That's it's basically only infecting gay people who've had sex
cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/cases-data/technical-report/report-1.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/clinicians/technical-report.html
Other stats

>Overall, 98% of the persons with infection were gay or bisexual men

NEJM
>We report 528 infections diagnosed between April 27 and June 24, 2022, at 43 sites in 16 countries. Overall, 98% of the persons with infection were gay or bisexual men, 75% were White, and 41% had human immunodeficiency virus infection; the median age was 38 years. Transmission was suspected to have occurred through sexual activity in 95% of the persons with infection.
CDC
>Among the male patients with information on sexual activity, 99% (n=624) reported male to male sexual contact. Approximately 38% (n=524) of patients with known race/ethnicity are white/non-Hispanic, 26% (n=358) are Black, and 32% (n=445) are Hispanic (of any race). Data are missing for a large number of cases."
Toddler and infant infection, possible contact with gay/bisecual men
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11040679/Two-children-test-positive-monkeypox-CDC-confirms.html
Dog owned by gay couple contract monkeypox in France
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(22)01487-8/fulltext

This shit is still going around? I thought everyone knew it was a faggot virus and left it at that

5% claim to have veen infected through only "skin to slin contact"
Would thus include dick-skin and ass-skin?

I had to argue with someone it wasn't a new pandemic and was only a faggot vurus. They asked fir a dource to back up that claim like common sense and inferrance arenct valid means of reason so I asked here, found these, sent them and now they aren't talking to me. Literal NPCs. These sicko pandemic alarmists are giving my sweet, lovely grandmother fear of losing her family and she doesn't deserve that anguish. Fucking bastards.

go here if you want to see poxxed butthole
journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(22)00335-8/fulltext