>Genocides vaxcattle

Nothing personnel

Attached: BN-EI840_schwab_FR_20140902124907.jpg (632x810, 133.66K)

There are too many people on this planet, and it never should have been allowed to happen. This unfair selecting of 'lessers' to genocide to save our planet shouldn't go unpunished, but anyone with a brain knows why they're doing it.

>jump in ze fire
>*cattle jumps in it*

>It starts with
>1 post, by this ID
>You will never get to see a 2 or 3
>Keep that in mind, the next time you find a thread like OP’s
>It’s so unreal

Attached: 771BCCCB-19B5-4D39-8FD4-FC29D8811FC4.jpg (854x480, 27.9K)

kek, don't take it personnel

Almost nobody has died from the vaccine compared to the millions dead from covid

well yeah, they are pretty smart to leave only those who are not cattle.

Based. He's a good guy. He just does what Hitler was too cucked to do. Get rid of all the genetic trash.

If this was true the hospitals would collapse from the lack of nurses and doctors. But they're only collapsing because everyone is migrating out of this fucking country.

Anybody who believed them deserves everything they get.

Good goy

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-192230_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x778, 79.06K)

nothing you schizo faggots claim about schwab is even true, none of you have even read his book roflmao you are all going off of memes and the hysteria you have whipped yourself into

> good goy
> duh-duh jooz
> they are in the walls

Attached: crazy.jpg (180x280, 7.13K)

abusing the good nature of those who trust you doesn't make you better than them in any capacity other than being alive. if that is the only goal, morality be damned, our species will not survive itself.

I thought that was Russell Brand from the thumbnail.

Was it good nature when the vaccinated demanded that the unvaccinated be locked out of society and thrown into quarantine camps? Is that what good nature looks like?

This bong retard Vaxshill hasn’t killed himself yet? I’ve been manifesting it through meditation. Die, bong! Your death is being wished for! Die already faggot. Thanks.

His face always has the appearance of a general who just captured at Stalingrad

Being a weak minded coward who “goes with the flow” isn’t good natured, it’s what enables evil. Gas them all and gas you for saying anything else you worthless goof.

PSALM 2
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Attached: 1661132965357358.png (1800x2200, 2.08M)

I read his book
no thanks to a rent-based economy and eating bugs

Kikezoid living in a 100% ZOG-Megakikeland doesn't see kikes surrounding him. Priceless.

you keep forgetting that those people were lied to. they shouldn't hold power over anyone, as they have demonstrated a lack of critical thinking, but they are not at fault for what they do because they are retards. some of them did it for selfish reasons, but most did it because they thought they were doing a good deed.

how ironic

>personnel
AAAARGH!!!!

Attached: skeletor mad.gif (174x141, 121.33K)

Critics are a diamond dozen these days.