What's the most based religion outside the three major ones?

What's the most based religion outside the three major ones?

Attached: Flammarion_Colored-scaled.jpg (2560x2144, 1.34M)

I hate this image because I inherently fear not being able to explore the true extent of Earth because my ancestors were duped by some kikes and revisionist historians faggots.

Ancient welsh druidry

Attached: kolbrin.jpg (735x621, 104.35K)

Rastafari

What? That image is an illustration of lifting the veil of Maya. You do that in your mind.

The one that isn't a power structure designed for mass manipulation. So probably none. Ultimately they're all cults run by humans that want to control what you think, what you believe and what you do.

Taoism

Attached: lrYoDsS-300x173.png (300x173, 7.96K)

Worship the sun and the vortex

Buddhism is the most redpilled religion.

>That image is an illustration of lifting the veil of Maya. You do that in your mind.
If bigfoots can only turn invisible and aren't engaging in organic interstellar travel, then why do aliens (who can also turn invisible) keep chasing after them?

>following a religion/doctrines that other people created
>based

>Worship the sun
based

this, also other non-dual philosophies, e.g. Advaita Vedanta, Buddhism (especially Zen) etc

Attached: 1610211684167.png (1191x600, 268.74K)

>Buddhism is the most redpilled religion.
Protecting your nation is pretty important though, twinkie. There's a very good reason why streetshitters reverted back to Hinduism.

is that you, bottomless pit supervisor?

Attached: anon, is that you.webm (320x240, 493.05K)

Your native ancestral religion

>Chinese religion
>Canadian flag
At this point I just assume all Canadian posters are chinks

The religion I'm starting up is the most based one. It's basically monotheistic/monistic Proto-Indo-Europeanism, without reincarnation but with an emphasis that part of you continues on with your descendants.

I have always viewed hamingja (for lack of a better word) as a form of reincarnation to be honest

Fair
I personally don't - seemingly can't even - accept reincarnation as anything other than a way of explaining genes and traits. This is the only way the difference between European groups and their afterlives can make sense, in my view, except for external influences.
And I unfortunately find people who accept reincarnation are usually way too fatalistic and spiritually lazy for some reason. So even if it's true, assume it's not and live like it. We have shit to do now.

Church of the holy Vagina, where eating is worship