China just officially joined the war in ukraine?

For those who have been paying attention to international affairs, the following will come as no surprise. For others, cheering for "Team Ukraine" however, the following should be a gigantic wake-up call. It isn't just Russia handling Ukraine . . . it's China too.

Li Zhanshu is the head of China’s legislature: the Chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress. He’s Number 3 in the rigid hierarchy of the CPC. A VERY big fish.

"We see that the United States and its NATO allies are expanding their presence near the Russian borders, seriously threatening national security and the lives of Russian citizens (…) "We fully understand the necessity of all the measures taken by Russia aimed at protecting its key interests” (…) “We are providing our assistance.”

“We are providing our assistance.” What does that mean? I guess we will find out soon.

However today, as September 16, Chinese Xian J-20 military cargo planes started landing in Russia.

Attached: FcxLLYnWQAEzYgX.png (485x575, 239.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/395451637/#395451637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool. Can we nuke the ants nests in beijing and shanghai now

I believe this is what is called a delivery.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/395451637/#395451637

Already a thread up with only 50 replies, you stupid faggot.

Memeflag Ukrainian shills would seethe as usual.

Attached: 1662842868114138.jpg (1024x718, 111.16K)

The Golden Horde is BACK baby!!!

Attached: 1663180716738798.jpg (1200x640, 114.55K)

redskull is never wrong, only ahead of his time

This is going to make diplomacy decay within mere moments
It's been nice posting with you, gentlemen
The begin is here

NATO/US has sent $100billion to Ukraine over the last 6 months. China sends one cargo plane and the world freaks out.

I duno i think everyone wants that to happen.
Nobody wants to live under the boot of a russoid/chink global communist dictatorship. Maybe one day you will wake up and realize it z shill

>10 milion chinks will zerg rush into kiev
i can only wish, hope they livestream it from space

ooooooor russia bought chinese equipment ?

Flying the Nork special forces in

>p-p-p-pls no bully, China's got m-m-my back

lol at how Russia has fallen

The culling of the Jew is at hand.

Attached: FC3B67C3-1523-4E67-8F40-2CBA4A5A6192.jpg (540x402, 62.5K)

Any other sources?

After the Russians destroy Ukraine, I hope they focus on finding and killing every single one of you discord tranny that shill for Ukraine.

Attached: 1662839781405080.jpg (1024x761, 559.27K)

Indeed in the grand scale of thing this is nothing.....

Attached: Watching it all burn.jpg (1024x917, 82.89K)

Upvoted. The Russians and Chinese won't protect trans kids.

don’t be embarrassed about your country mate

You are the tranny mate. Gulaghomo is the worse of 2 evils.

Attached: Allies.jpg (2048x2048, 1.25M)

Anything is better than being around your faggot ass.
You wouldn’t survive and that’s all I pray for.

>“We are providing our assistance.”
this mentally sick tranny has been rollaidsing around for damn too long.

So what does this mean?

Extremely based if true. Death to United States dollar hegemony imperialism.

>Shit fed tier meme
>memeflag
Consider a new career, i heard welders get paid well

Nowhere near that sum. Try justifying another 40 billion to make it. Jamal will soon have his breaking point.

That is the saddest most cringeworthy statement ever...The absolute state of Russia... for, defenders of the white race to....
>the nigger subhuman flood that was destroyed by Europe is back and niggerer than ever

The most extreme scenario is Chinese volunteers buffing the numbers on the Russian side, which is direly needed, to get experience fighting a modern NATO-assisted force, which is what they'll be doing in Taiwan. The timing is funny - just a few days ago a video of a man slightly resembling Wagner PMC's alleged and totally not true owner Prigozhin doing a recruitment pitch to prisoners somewhere 'leaked'. And right after news of it being an extreme success, with an approximate mobilizational potential of like 50k prisoners, came out.
Now there's this. Funny, that.

More likely is military aid we need the most - prolly thermal sights, drones, that stuff that's expensive, plane-portable and our industry doesn't produce enough of.

We are in the 2nd Cold War

Let’s see if China is willing or able to outspend the US on this. I like however how Russia turned from the perpetrator in to a proxy of this war.

>defenders of the white race
Oh are we white now? We're permitted to sit at the cool kids table again? Really now?
Fuck off Mario. Pay for our diesel and stop trying to guilt-trip somebody.

Man, at the meeting today Putin was asked if he is going to meet all his goals in UKR.
When he answered in the affirmative, Xi just smiled and shook his head.

p0wned

Attached: Chinese chess.jpg (425x344, 26.42K)

Do you actually support russia and china over your own nation that your white ancestors fought for and built up? There's no reasoning with you demoralized commie faggots

Attached: 1655351381159.jpg (1233x1280, 183.6K)

Mario isn’t white either

>Xi just smiled
He's so afraid of coofs he refused to attend a leader lunch because of coof mask policy.

>Li Zhanshu
He is scheduled to retire upon the coming People's Congress meeting in October, his opinion - read my lips - Discarded.