Books are faggotry today

So please share the most based books you know from decade past. Can be fun, simple, masculine stories or engrossing, sprawling novels with traditional themes.

Attached: E8C68824-3391-4125-BDC6-5FC8EFDE3010.jpg (307x500, 47.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/the-lord-of-the-rings-bbc-radio-drama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Gene-Wolf-The-Book-of-the-New-Sun.png (789x460, 501.04K)

Any of the massive library of Warhammer novels.
Slaanesh worshippers abound in our times, a wise witch-hunter would do well to read into the records of old inquisitions at least, if not research the future prophecies too.

Is this true? Heard WH was pozzed now. Where should I start with the books?

Have a look at some of Alexander Dumas' novels like The Count of Monte Cristo and The Three Musketeers. There are several film adaptations of The Count of Monte Cristo but none of them do the novel justice.

Sinner's Bounty is my favourite.

Overrated but good
Overrated garbage elric ripoff

Books fall into two categories: pozzed trash or actually fucking based. You'll find out which pretty quick.

Aaron Damsky Bowden's are so pozzed they're actually funny though. A case study in how to not right grimdark scifi.

*Write. I swear I can spell words.

Both of these are great. I'm impressed at how good the Conan books actually are, started reading them recently.

Chronicles of Amber series by Roger Zelazny is great too. Most of Zelazny is good. Also the Jhereg books by Brust.

the book opened my eyes and influenced generations.
I can only recommend it to everyone, many on Any Forums will have difficulties in understanding but you are a particularly bright guy for me.

Attached: bannedbooks.jpg (720x987, 272.86K)

The Lord Of The Rings: The Complete Trilogy (BBC Radio Dramatization) in flac
archive.org/details/the-lord-of-the-rings-bbc-radio-drama/

Attached: The.Lord.of.the.Rings.The.Rings.of.Power.S01E04.WEB.HDR.2160p.H265-GGEZ jerbs elves.webm (1734x720, 2.77M)

>started reading them recently.
they are great.
in case you are zoom zoom read tarzan as well.

Devil in a bottle. Short and fun to read.
Anyone from Perez Reverte if you find it translated to your language,its fine too. He has a series of books about a Flemish veteran that cant adapt back to civilian life,but thats easy to feel sympathy to him as he has his own moral system which he follows

Attached: las-aventuras-del-capitan-alatriste-obra-completa-los-7-volumenes-primera-edicion.jpg (800x800, 56.81K)

>We'll build a wall to keep the illegal elves out and the elves will pay for it!
This show seems to be more retarded than I imagined...

>The Turner dairies
>Hunter
By Whiliam Luther Pierce

>Day of rope
By Devin Stack

I really liked this book.

Attached: Architects.jpg (289x475, 162.35K)

Lol Warhammer books are fucking garbage, fan fiction is written better, it was better 20 years ago when the fluff was confined to small sections in the rule books

I'm not a big fan of fiction, but Conan is absolutely fantastic.

Almost a hundred years after it was written and it's still an absolute must read for any adolescent male.

Attached: Conan.jpg (625x857, 115.81K)

Attached: doc7m28vrufmo317ikv419ig_file6nv488kjoklthe5l3ob.jpg (765x500, 50.21K)

Attached: 1206F106-47A1-4530-BC93-3F5869F286D1.jpg (3806x2539, 2.73M)

>tfw the west gave you all their factories and commits sudoku

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-16 043716.png (192x191, 56.64K)

this.

also Lovecraft. Howard and Lovecraft were actually friends and helped each other writing stories.

also, Herman Melville's Moby Dick.

Attached: Moby_Dick_final_chase.jpg (585x920, 463.11K)

>>The Hashish Eater -or- the Apocalypse of Evil
by Clark Ashton Smith

Bow down: I am the emperor of dreams;
I crown me with the million-colored sun
Of secret worlds incredible, and take
Their trailing skies for vestment when I soar,
Throned on the mounting zenith, and illume
The spaceward-flown horizons infinite.
Like rampant monsters roaring for their glut,
The fiery-crested oceans rise and rise,
By jealous moons maleficently urged
To follow me for ever

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-16 7.35.05 AM.png (733x965, 857.01K)

Thank you user.