How fucking useless are women

Imagine still able to command what is arguably the top seed NFL team right now, after 45 years old, not only trying to extend your legacy as the best quarterback ever but trying to prove you're still capable deep in to your middle age of playing your best and the only thing you can do is bitch and moan because you have to spend one last season supporting your husband through his quest for greatness.
Fucking bitches don't deserve us i swear, if it wasn't for us men this fucking bitches would of gone extinct by now

Attached: 1663320776542.png (1285x964, 692.93K)

Attached: wow-women-are-so-great.png (2100x1500, 231.1K)

Yeah, they don't even have a tail.

Attached: 1660640339471.jpg (2000x1667, 259.09K)

Tall, skinny cunt. I always liked Laetitia better.

Attached: post-5621-1239356977.jpg (560x435, 117.16K)

>muh sports ball
No one fucking cares, moishe. Fuck off and take your discord faggot squad with you.

Russian furbro has it all figured out.

this isn't about the sport
it's about empathy, to be more precise, the lack of empathy on women
but of course you wouldn't understand it, bcs you are too self centered too

>it's about empathy, to be more precise, the lack of empathy on women
What about it? We already know women are sick creatures, we don't need 50 threads a day about it.

Meh I don't know. They agreed before last season that it would be his last, then he retired after getting bounced in the playoffs, then unexpectedly unretired without even discussing it with his wife.

Tom wants to go out on top and win one more Super Bowl while his wife wants him to be around to raise their kids. They're both self-absorbed people who deserve each other.

nah, we always have newfags to redpill

faggot

Attached: brazil.jpg (720x784, 78.33K)

That's what you get if you're a cuck and don't beat your wife. I'm serious, women biologically need to be beaten from time to time. If they aren't they go and cheat until they can find a violent male who gives them what they want. You'll never find a woman with a black eye cheating. Chimps do it too.

Good point.

She's a supermodel. She's used to yachting with Arab billionaires and spending each week in a new city. She wants to run around and relive all that.

This is not about sports you fucking idiot, is about human or more precise man's greatness and endurance and how fucking idiotic women will try to always ruin it like the proverbial forbidden fruit
Women should have absolutely no fucking saying in society

Women technically aren't human
They lack rationality, self awareness and any logical thought, they just blindly follow their animalistic instincts

Just watch as women in this thread can't give me any other counter arguments than "have sex", because sex is the only unit of value they understand

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-09-12-at-2.17.51-PM-1599934763-1000x859.png (1000x859, 713.67K)

Maybe in norway but you guys are all like that, none of you are humains. A few women somewhat have the logos in the normal world, it realy is a case by case thing.

Brady situation is different. Brady is worth less than his wife. She makes more money than him. Doesn’t change anything though. Just thought I’d point that out.

>only jews care about athletics
Found the fat crazy lady who hoards cats

OP stop being a faggot and put women in their place it's not hard.

No. It’s the same anywhere.

Found the retard cuck. Yeah a few, like less one in a billion. Florence nightingale or queen victoria. Name one single modern woman who is based.

Jews do, I'm not even joking.

Some men have to learn the hard way, you can try to warn them all you want.

i banged my ex for a bit while she was seeing an abusive juiced up retard. every time she heard a motorcycle she would tense up thinking it was him and he was going to find us and kill us but i carry so i would just shoot him to death in like 2 seconds lmao

>sportsball celebrities
kys

I agree with you but your post is barely coherent.

Pretty much, most woman are NPCs but the talking screen spouting day time drama really aids in keeping them stupid.

Fuck men I'm going to waste my money on a $10,000 pair of shoes from Shenkelstien fancy shoes.
I deserve a billionare cause I wear Shenkelstiens.

You can try but some will never get it, my cousin married a woman who's 40. He thinks he's going to make babies with her.
Idiot.

some? I think all men have to encounter the seed of the redpill in their own life. but here, they see it put into words that make perfect sense, its just that no one bothers to tell them anything except how women are great and better at everything.