How even you live when everything is fake?

I doubt anyone here holds conversations with normies.

Attached: 1661713281739450.png (1080x1288, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Weininger
youtu.be/Q_MDC2Gty4I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On my new job i attempted but after a certain point it became a chore so i keep to myself mostly.

Talking with normies is nothing but a chore. It is a pain in the ass.

I stopped pretending I care about people's opinions

>flag
I would agree with you, but you are a kike.
You say this because you caused all of this in the first place.

I was born into this so I am responsible but once I became aware of the programming I stopped contributing.
It doesn't really matter in the end. Being by myself is both liberating and terrifying.
The Tribe is most vicious towards its own members

You have not seen vicious yet.

>The Tribe is most vicious towards its own members
Well, you aren't wrong, as Jews don't hesitate to cast off the Jews if it benefits them.
Even so, modern society is still fake regardless.

you could bring it down. you could end it all here and now. but you will endure. his blood is on you and your children. cursed with the blood of Christ on your hands.

you realize they are just background characters and treat them as such. you realize all is one and it is a big show, only the most aware can grasp at what is going on. pic related

Attached: sri-ramana-maharshi-fate.png (1189x651, 1.1M)

The only good Jew was Weininger.

That only applies to modern society. I don't think it is the same for society in the 1800s. Then, almost everybody had a purpose. What about now? Almost no one had a purpose other than consume.

You become a manic street preacher until the CIA kills you

Attached: 1661467053727725.jpg (1024x864, 103.87K)

>In a separate chapter, Weininger, himself a Jew who had converted to Christianity in 1902, analyzes the archetypal Jew as feminine, and thus profoundly irreligious, without true individuality (soul), and without a sense of good and evil. Christianity is described as "the highest expression of the highest faith", while Judaism is called "the extreme of cowardliness". Weininger decries the decay of modern times, and attributes much of it to feminine (or identically, "Jewish") character. By Weininger's reckoning everyone shows some femininity, and what he calls "Jewishness".[16]
Huh.

You can't have nostalgia for a time you weren't alive in

This is the only good jew

Attached: istockphoto-1320429436-1024x1024.jpg (1024x782, 78.74K)

Well, you aren't wrong. But at the same time, you are wrong because we have the right to realize what goes wrong in the first place and try to fix it.

>The only good Jew was Weininger.

Cause of death - Suicide by gunshot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Weininger

Yeah that's a good Jew right there.

gershon isnt too bad

Even Hitler thought a few jews were ok.

Do you interact with others based on what is "true" or "fake", or do you recognize that social interaction is a natural mechanism that allowed your ancestors to survive in civilization?

In modern times, your interactions with others are not required for you to survive (at least to certain extent). However, your brain is still "pressured" to search for companions because the changes leading to modern times happened in a span of 200 years.

You should just adapt your schizoid personality for a life of secluded silence, or become a sociopath and recognize the "fake" aspect of relationships can be used for your own goals. Or may be a weird balance between both, as long as said balance remains "true" to yourself.

Attached: 73.gif (493x394, 2.11M)

you don't need a purpose. God will show you your path when you cast aside your "purpose" it is not yours anyway. your ego programming has a purpose. when you are aimless, still and desireless your true path will emerge. and you will be free to walk whereever you want. not having a purpose is the first step to freedom. your path will unfold. trust in The One.

Attached: magician_pepe.gif (225x528, 112.02K)

Everything has always been fake.
Choose which lie you want to live.

True. I warn against romanticizing something you do not know personally.

Yes, he handled them with kiddie gloves, and where did it get him? He and Germany got back-stabbed anyway.

>Do you interact with others based on what is "true" or "fake", or do you recognize that social interaction is a natural mechanism that allowed your ancestors to survive in civilization?
Well, no, I just asked them if they think it is ok for White countries to accept the world population to move into their countries. They do think it is ok.

The only problem is modern society tells you that God is evil.

You seem alright jew.
Hope you find happyness

Attached: _89496007_protest_getty.jpg (976x640, 121.58K)

Nar

Here is a good jew
> youtu.be/Q_MDC2Gty4I

It's called leaving your house and socializing. You can talk to normies, just feel them out and don't go full tourettes on them in the first minute of the conversation

I work with normies, they can only handle talking about their retarded pets or talking shit about coworkers to the point where they get themselves talked to by upper management. They're incapable of actual conversation.

Stupid nigger. It's a spiel. Jesus Christ. Every single time. Goy really are retarded.

a based kike and a based belgian? huh. it's a good day I guess

>It's called leaving your house and socializing
Anyone can do it.
> You can talk to normies, just feel them out and don't go full tourettes on them in the first minute of the conversation
They can only repeat what the media said. How do you call them people when they don't even have critical thinking?

We're not waves. We're the sea.

>How do you call them people when they don't even have critical thinking?
They're children, infantilized.

I scream things within ear shot that fractures everyone's reality. Police aren't allowed to approach me.

Attached: Picsart_22-09-16_02-39-38-809.jpg (3464x3464, 1.82M)

Pretty much, yeah. That's why I don't have any hope in modern society.

kek

God's gonna fuck you up kike

Attached: 1661470081400863.jpg (640x241, 15.64K)