Every women you meet will lie, cheat, take your kids from you, and have the highest body count imaginable...

Every women you meet will lie, cheat, take your kids from you, and have the highest body count imaginable. Every last one of them are vapid whores.
They will try to trick you into loving them. Don't. Give them nothing or they will take everything. Some of you motherfuckers need to hear this and take it seriously.

Post women redpills

Attached: 1638567300990.png (1398x1480, 3.98M)

Ignore women unless it's necessary to be violent toward them.

majority of white women voted for donald trump

not my problem

They even will cheat on Chads.
It is all over until society collapses/ That's when we will seize control over women.
Otherwise, good luck, lads.

Attached: 1606102650241.jpg (1603x1698, 860.8K)

>Every women you meet will lie, cheat, take your kids from you, and have the highest body count imaginable. Every last one of them are vapid whores.
They will try to trick you into loving them. Don't. Give them nothing or they will take everything. Some of you motherfuckers need to hear this and take it seriously.

>Post women redpills

Attached: 1662960898291789s.jpg (125x89, 2.08K)

youre not wrong buddy
but as someone living through all of the above
you come to realize this is just the synthesis of life
women are much the same as black widow spiders they just devour us when ready
any woman that stays true in a marriage to death is so far above the natural average its insane
but this is the truth
if i could go back and do things differently im not sure i would - i still have two perfect children who will be looked after in a good home
what more can you do but move on and rinse dry repeat as a man

Attached: 1635947753001.jpg (468x289, 91.63K)

you have to make sure shes a Christian from a good home first and not use contraception with her

Attached: 1659087670761239.jpg (873x872, 71.65K)

Feminism and the left wing bias in our universities have destroyed women.

No wonder so many successful guys are refusing to marry, or plain going mgtow.

Its enough to never take them seriously, god made them for our amusement

Not all of them. But a disturbingly large number of them. It’s not nearly as bad in Eastern Europe and Saudi Arabia.

These are blackpills fuckwit.
Catch her young and lock her up with kids. Shape her into a non-slut. Forgo partying and take up hiking.

You niggers will say this as if men arent doing the same but worse

>majority of white women voted for donald trump

>52% of white women didnt screw their men over for once and we got trump
Yes. But usually they screw their men over. See all the other elections where we didnt win and that youre conveniently ignoring.

You kind of fucked that up rabbi

Attached: 1639990722838.jpg (792x658, 47.66K)

some day all family court judges will be executed. that day wont come before youre too old to have kids

Attached: 1630613870924.jpg (526x701, 92.8K)

>left wing bias in our universities
the real problem is government indoctrination day prison

Even more reason to hate them.

>3DPD whores
>giving shit at all about them

Jewish psy-op to trick others into thinking we should oppose women and thus reduce our numbers and/or to make us look crazy.

Attached: 1607649948464.jpg (611x601, 48.14K)

Stop being weird and trying to fuck girls you work with. Stop being needy and superficial and trying to hook up with sluts at bars and DUH KLUUBB. Stop being dysfunctional and retarded with your frightened bullshit where you are too good to go to a bar. Go to a NORMAL NON-RETARDED NON-SLUT BAR and meet some people, some of them women, and stop trying to fuck them.

Your goal should be much simpler and more virtuous. Get to know a lot of women. Don't need them. Earn their trust and respect not as a trick but by legitimately not needing them and not maneuvering to fuck them. Be an unthreatening, not-weird, not-needy fixture in your local not-hookup nightlife and let them figure out that you are valuable.

This is how you meet a girl who isn't a massive slut and also not a retard. Healthy social spaces for people who just like socializing, no bullshit, just get to know a lot of outgoing women.

And if you really think you need to rely on your gut feeling that all women who go out at night are sluts, kill yourself.

>That's right, don't have kids, we don't want you goyim to reproduce.

Attached: Jew.jpg (119x125, 3.54K)

Attached: 1609065076296.jpg (891x576, 258.66K)

Pro tip for your own well-being — stop writing depressive fan fiction about women on the internet. That’s some real sissified pussified sperg shit.

>And if you really think you need to rely on your gut feeling that all women who go out at night are sluts, kill yourself.
the ones that does not go out at nights are whores too, you are done roastie enjoy the cardbox wine, cat piss,ssri and the occasional pump and dump from tyrone

>This. Unfathomably based.
Serious, some of the incel posting here really needs to be viewed as Jewish psyop.
Yeah, Tinder is a shit show of sluts and trannies... If you can't go outside to find girls, use a different app?
I downloaded a couple of Christian dating apps and found date after date, where as using Tinder was just soul destroying (and I'm a decent looking guy).

In short, find yourself a good Christian girl who actually goes to church. It's the only fucking way.

Attached: 1605697687679.jpg (1543x4845, 649.02K)

Based

Attached: 1663202985560456.png (429x500, 55.8K)

Trust me I get it.

But I am not dealing with these cunts just to have kids. There is a limit to what we can handle.

Why would I have kids with someone I know is going to take them from me and ruin my life?