Can anyone give me a good list of reasons why california is a shithole? like objective shit

Can anyone give me a good list of reasons why california is a shithole? like objective shit

Attached: file.png (270x270, 57.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2021/nov/24/california-smash-and-grabs-blamed-decriminalizatio/
latimes.com/california/story/2021-08-11/l-a-county-will-waive-citizenship-requirement-on-many-jobs
ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_187,_Prohibit_Undocumented_Immigrants_from_Using_Public_Healthcare,_Schools,_and_Social_Services_Initiative_(1994)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_California_Proposition_8
youtu.be/XaA_fHkUYNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic unrelated of course

They voted to end immigration and deny marriage to faggots. Both of those just happened despite the vote and it's been downhill from there.
Besides being mostly incompetent about water and forest management, permitting crime, and the overall degeneracy of silicon valley, what do you expect?

Okay but like, more objective shit that anyone would say no to, the immigration and faggot stuff people could go either way on

>objective shit that anyone would say no to
Immigrants and faggots.

I want you to describe to me what it's like to be retarded.

>i am being ignorant to the state of the world today on purpose
come on user
who gives a fuck what an aussy thinks about the united states?

Objective shit like the state ignoring the people's vote.
Objective shit like ignoring crime. A DA isn't supposed to have the pleasure of just ignoring crimes that he doesn't want to prosecute. He has a fucking duty.
Objective shit like running out of water so you 'vote' to take more of the water for yourself instead of expanding your reservoirs despite the original builders leaving a plan for expansion.
Objective shit like pushing green policy (which is always about screwfucking other forms of energy) so you get expensive unreliable power.

Can you provide examples of all those please

Attached: 1578660393813.jpg (800x805, 72.26K)

la san fran san diego shit everywhere trash everywhere poorly managed bureaucracy massively over budget projects unfinished projects that have been left for decades

our unique position in control of nearly all west coast trade made a very enticing environment for organized crime. we've been rife with it for a long time and nearly every politician extracts what wealth they can from the system.

so CA has the most crime of any state?

>Californians=Shit
ergo
>California=Shit
Any questions?
>T. califag

Might have the least, since nothing's a crime anymore. Shoplifting under $950 is now a misdemeanor. This means if someone steals from your store and you call the cops, they won't even show up. What are they gonna do? Give em a ticket? DA will drop the charges anyway.
washingtontimes.com/news/2021/nov/24/california-smash-and-grabs-blamed-decriminalizatio/

You are terrible at presenting objective shit with sources like the under 1k non prosecuted theft crimes

This is what im talking about

> be mexican
> cross the border (legaly)
> walk a few blocks
> sidewalk filled with homeless people
> men and women
> choose a target
> pick up boulder from the street
> smash a hobbo in the head
> keep walking
> go to Mc'Ds
> buy me some nuggets
> walk back to mexico after killing a hobbo in minecraft.

life is good

Attached: relaxed pepe.gif (512x512, 196.42K)

without looking it up id say likely, two major cities, plus we are one of the biggest states.

latimes.com/california/story/2021-08-11/l-a-county-will-waive-citizenship-requirement-on-many-jobs
Just give illegals drivers licenses, help pay for their college, healthcare. I remember one county waved parking tickets just for illegals but I can't find it anymore.

Both of these were voted for but got struck down in the 9th circuit, who overrode the people's will. So much for "democracy".
ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_187,_Prohibit_Undocumented_Immigrants_from_Using_Public_Healthcare,_Schools,_and_Social_Services_Initiative_(1994)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_California_Proposition_8
Do some research yourself dipshit.

Attached: Scott Weiner.png (640x358, 463.05K)

Extremely expensive real estate and rent. High crime rate in downtown areas. Huge uptick in unprovoked violence from drug addicted homeless. Million dollar homes next to homeless camps. The subtle, yet lingering smell of piss wherever you walk in Hollywood.

Thanks user, this is solid shit on why california is shit, not just opinions

youtu.be/XaA_fHkUYNs

No representatives, only false representatives, no election integrity. A state that caters to illegals that soak up tax funds and destroy low crime levels through drug sales. No one wants to be a tourist in an area filed with homeless and syringe needles (consistent outcome of cities that cater to tourist over locals) . Also state of Jefferson is being pilfered and not recognized. California doesn't allow you to defend yourself and buying guns is retarded to the point you may as well own an illegal weapon... Oh and houses/rent/food is unaffordable unless you are homeless and non white. If you own a small business you are fucked. If you own a large business you are fucked.

Spreading HIV knowingly is not a crime in Cali wali (California to you outsiders)

Link?

I want to have rough and loving sex with rouge

Senate Bill (SB) 239 reduces penalties for knowingly exposing a sexual partner to HIV to a misdemeanor.