Martha's Vineyard Migrant Welcoming Thread

libs eating each other after having 50 (fifty) migrants sent to their community, posting images from this thread:
>twitter.com/DoctorTurtleboy/status/1570571488956395521
>I’m in a couple Martha’s Vineyard Facebook groups and they’re all turning on each other. Calling out their friends for not letting migrants in their summer homes
add if you have more

Attached: marthas1.jpg (946x2048, 216.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

local10.com/news/politics/2022/08/20/lt-gov-says-desantis-will-send-migrants-to-delaware-but-does-that-include-cubans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1663305774254753.png (984x752, 1.1M)

>“Obama has room”
>“I’m sure he does but that’s not the point”
>It kind of is though, Rebecca

Attached: marthas2.jpg (554x1199, 116.06K)

>“Ron DeSantis is sick because he’s sending people to an island paradise where they are welcomed”
>“Permanent housing? I thought we were just doing a weekend camp out?”
>“I’m not willing to let them live with me but I have some hand me down clothes. I’m a good person, right?”

Attached: marthas3.jpg (554x1199, 113.05K)

>“Obama has room”
Now let me be crystal clear. Those spare bedrooms aren't meant for just anybody. We have to be compassionate but my home just isn't set up for that many guests, at least not without prior arrangements. Categorically. Let's try to be adult about this, am I crystal clear?

Attached: categorically-crystal-clear.jpg (335x400, 40.42K)

> found them - the only liberal in Massachusetts who thinks they should practice what they preach. When will Edgartown build high rise housing projects?

Attached: marthas4.jpg (554x1199, 131.89K)

>Property value on Martha’s Vineyard is about to plummet like we’ve never seen before. I’m buying a house in West Tisbury this weekend

Attached: marthas5.jpg (554x1199, 101.65K)

>Poor Carole can’t believe they brought all these icky poor people to her expensive community. Now let’s treat them with kindness by putting them on a boat and sending them to Rhode Island

Attached: marthas6.jpg (554x1199, 130.41K)

>According to a very reliable source the migrants will soon be put on a boat and become Falmouths problem. The national guard is being mobilized for this. 50 people. Texas deals with thousands every day with no help from the federal government.
lmao, 300 guardsmen mobilized for 50 migrants

Attached: marthas7.jpg (680x670, 76.67K)

there has been insane amounts of salt all day

it's like a blizzard of salt out there, better drink some extra water, it's in the very air

>Gail here is looking to get her locks changed in Edgartown. Wonder why?

Attached: marthas8.jpg (554x1199, 109.33K)

>Martha's Vineyard

A lotta whine coming from this vineyard lately!

Attached: 20211118_071556.png (316x450, 215.79K)

>Dawn is the realest mofo on the Vineyard, and she’s had quite enough of Celine’s bullshit

Attached: marthas9.jpg (633x900, 91.37K)

>Leslie wanted them to be sent to Boston where they can vote for Ayanna Pressley in 2 months. After a year in Roxbury they’ll be begging to go back to Venezuela

Attached: marthas10.jpg (593x900, 97.06K)

>they were meant to be sent to our dumping ground, how could they be sent to our backyard? not that we don't like immigrants

Martha's Vineyard should be able to support 20,000 more migrants, there's no logical reason why they shouldn't be sent as soon as possible

taco bomb it

Attached: 2882472-untitled-1.png (310x400, 48.38K)

>Amy will absolutely take some illegals into her home. She just doesn’t know how to do that, and hasn’t considered driving to Oak Bluffs and offering

Attached: marthas11.jpg (557x900, 90.06K)

they have golf course don't they? All that open land just screaming for migrant camps near the caddy shack kitchens and bathrooms.

Meanwhile hundreds of niggers come into your country every single day from Africa. What a shit thread with a bunch of morons.

Leftists and Democrats deserve to be culled. Women need their rights removed as they are tools only.

it's how the right should have always fought. instead of telling the left what consequences their demands will have, just force them on them.
the left will never give a shit about what they are inflicting on others, they are all solipsists. but that's also their weakness - make them suffer even the tiniest inconvenience and they will immediately do a 180° because everything is always about them.
bean them till they are fully mind broken and eating each other alive

Only 50,000? Why not 80?

This thread is awesome. So much delicious salt!

Attached: childlike-empress-crying.jpg (740x360, 27.23K)

>Sending illegal immigrants to overcrowded liberal shitholes like Los Angeles is compassionate. Sending them to beautiful island vacation destinations is traumatizing

Attached: marthas12.jpg (554x679, 65.22K)

A jem. A tru jem.

Attached: 1663187315805434.jpg (800x421, 75.45K)

>White rabble-rabble
>No one does anything
The irony is many of them are retirees with adult children who understand the nuance of "politics" (tyranny) and have nothing left to lose. But they will make a Tom Collins and shut the fuck up.

basically bomb the housing value on a couple of key areas should get their nigs nogged

80 thousand? Who said they shouldn't take 120k? Hopefully the last 200k can help build some homes.

Attached: 02F4C3FC-C5A0-457F-9602-1F7E5ADE3EAC.jpg (512x512, 83.98K)

>It was wrong for Heavy D to send 50 migrants to the Vineyard because they’re not ready for it. Unlike small Texas border towns who are warned well ahead of time about the thousands of migrants crossing daily

Attached: marthas13.jpg (680x515, 53.98K)

finished for now, maybe somebody has more salt

Attached: marthas14.jpg (560x355, 31.62K)

Attached: marthas15.jpg (680x510, 106.18K)

why not both? Better build a wall around them so they can be protected from evil white supremacists

This is a good thread.

It's an island, you can just blockade it.

Boomer conservacucks will never learn. Both parties want whites replace and they still fall for these stupid political stunts. The only thing Texas should be doing is closing the borders and telling fed courts to fuck themselves

Attached: marthas-visit.jpg (674x674, 67.3K)

kek, that one certainly isn't a lefty though. no lefty calls them "illegal"

Say, what's stopping us from taking a few thousands of acres of government land in the Mohave and turning it in a "Mexican reservation" like we did for the Indians back in the day?

They were going to send Cubans to Delaware but then backtracked.

DeSantis campaign says illegal immigration is ok as long as it's from Cuba cause he needs their votes

Lol. More like "Martha's Whineyard"; soon to be "Martha's Crimeyard".

MIAMI – Responding to a question about an upsurge in Cuban migration during a recent interview on a South Florida Spanish-language radio station, Florida Lt. Gov. Jeanette Nuñez said the administration of Gov. Ron DeSantis will send migrants who arrive to Florida illegally to Delaware.

Nuñez’s comments on WURN, “Actualidad 1040,” drew a strong rebuke from the two Democrats seeking to oust DeSantis in November.

But a spokesperson for the Governor’s campaign later said Cubans coming to South Florida would be exempt.

After being asked about the historic wave of Cuban migration to South Florida, Nuñez said, in part: “That’s why the governor has worked with the legislature, to secure funding to make sure…that people that are coming illegally…that they don’t stay here with their arms crossed, thinking about what they will be able to do. We are going to send that person, frankly, to Delaware, the president’s home state.”

Cuban-Americans, particularly those in South Florida, are a key constituency for DeSantis’ Republican Party. Cuban-Americans identify with the GOP by a 20-point margin, according to Pew Research.

Responding to criticism, DeSantis campaign spokesperson Christina Pushaw clarified Nuñez’s remarks vis-à-vis Cuban migrants in a tweet Saturday afternoon, drawing a distinction between Cuban migrants and those who enter the country illegally.

Pushaw says the comments were taken out of context

local10.com/news/politics/2022/08/20/lt-gov-says-desantis-will-send-migrants-to-delaware-but-does-that-include-cubans/

and it's not even on any relevant scale. it's just 50, and they have only been there for a short time.
they had no problem inflicting the same, but by 7 order of magnitude bigger, onto everyone else.
but the moment their property risks dropping by some single digit percent in value they lose their shit
keep beaning them till they are so sick of it they decide that border control is actually a good idea. ship the illegals into every district that is dominantly leftist and not yet an utter shithole.

Why should Obama open his 10 bedrooms mansion to 50 migrants, when he has already built cages for them?

Miami has been the traditional point of entry for Cuban immigrants, but tens of thousands have been filtering through the Texas-Mexico border at Laredo

“The pipeline has shifted,” Burnett says. “Quite remarkably, the Cubans are streaming across the international bridges from Nuevo Laredo, Mexico into Laredo, Texas.”

That's nice faggot plane on the way. I hope they pay you well

kek

hihihi

>tens of thousands
>one plane

Would fuck every single one

Goddamn. Can't believe someone has a brain.