>make it to 2nd base
>start to like this girl
>girl wants to start of honest
>tells me her body count
>she’s 25 and fucked 43 men
>heart drops
>my count low
>MFW she falls in love with me.

I make her feel unlike those others. Why does it hurt anons? I was better off not knowing. When she smiles at me all I see is a whore. When she kisses me all I picture are her cock sucking lips. Over 40 men. Did she tell me to test me? Kicker is that all her hoe friends know. It’s funny to them.

Why does this hurt? Why am Retroactively jealous? I never saw her past a FWB. I just don’t understand. Please help.

Attached: BAAD4961-02B2-49F3-8ECE-FDC85F6E92CA.jpg (300x300, 50.02K)

So 430 men, that's a lot of dick user.

cuz ur a fuckin loser, basically a virgin. 43 is nothing thats what she remembers....

over 300 days in a year and they can get a new guy every day quit being a faggot.

Just use her as a fuck toy.
That's what I did with my ex when I learned she was a whore.
Was kinda hard dumping her because the worse I treated her the more she wanted to be with me.
Women don't make any sense.

But my feelings…

>>she’s 25 and fucked 43 men
Remember for women you double the body count and for men you halve it to get the truth.

We’ve had arguments and she’s cried because of it. Why does she love me and think her past won’t affect us?

Ditch her, OP

How white is she

just emotionally divorce yourself from this relation
Have fun with her but she isn't long term wife material

you are just number 44

Not enough I'll tell you that

Very light skinned Latina. Great child bearing hips. Loves me. But I just can’t. I just FUCKING CANT.

The best barometer of of woman is how she treats her body bud

Oh my fucking god. I never imagined myself as a number. Another notch. Her friend made a hoe joke over the phone unbeknownst to her I was in the same room.

Why did this happen? Why am I conflicted?

She's a whore and you know it

You are 44, Lewis. Get in there!

Attached: 1662661045764453.jpg (768x432, 51.35K)

My fucking heart man. I’ll never find love. Flaws in people will always stand out no matter the overwhelming good they can offer.

I’m not right in my mind.

>Why did this happen? Why am I conflicted?
you mistook her for something she is not.
I have friends who were not receptive and they all regretted it. I can tell you that you can't turn a whore into a housewife but given your posts I can see you will try.

Just be careful okay. Marriage and children could ruin a lot now if you try to force through it.

Damn bro you know Latinas LOVE blacks
No doubt she has herpes etc
Ask her how many blacks she has fucked and report back to us
Other user can guess

I would say put of those 43, 33 were black 5 were white and rest Hispanic
Give us an answer OP I'm very curious

Fpbp

>go out a couple times
>make it to 2nd base
You are both behaving in a whorish way and you expect her to be all pure and shit? Come on bro. If a woman lets you feel her up in just couple of dates, she is most definitely not gonna live up to your "pure virgin girl" standards. Seriously, why are some of you guys so dumb?

Pump and dump her. She is used goods, but since you already got a lemon at least get some use out of it

Ditch the whore anything more than 5 at 25yo is unacceptable

>Why am Retroactively jealous?
Yep, I feel you bro, been there. There's no solution.

I could not care less if you're not a white couple. I think I could break in a whore and make a housewife out of her, but that's conjecture. I started with a timid homebody girlfriend.
Hey if that hurts, you do know that's her count of guys she's FUCKED, right? Girls like that do not count the guys they've 'only' blown in those numbers. An incalculable number of fingers have been through that bussy (bean pussy).

Holy shit, you just find 5 and put them on rotation. Some bitches like when you ignore them, let that one be surprise fuck you didn't think you'd get. Other whores like schedules, ok, learn their strategy. Do dinner with those whores. This stuff is pretty easy.

SHE WANTS A LITTLE FAMILY WITH ME. Jesus Christ I’m in too deep.