Conservacucks shipping spics further into the country backfires

Who would have thought that liberals who opened the borders were being honest when they said they wanted white replacement?

Attached: file.png (713x557, 78.61K)

why don't Americans send them back to Mexico?

no, retard. fuck your dumb retard thread.

Keep em going DeSantis.

Trump made sure the Republican governor candidate in Massachusetts is uber weak and no way he's going to win, someone let desantis know no need to send so many Dem voters this one is already in the bag

Attached: IMG_20220916_033813.jpg (900x936, 301.1K)

>Hi. I want 5000 more mexicans in my gated community
Welcome to SpicDonalds! I'll have that out in a jiffy!

Attached: 1645057324895.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

we'll see how long that lasts.
this motherfucker better make some budget cuts to afford more busses.

It's your fault cocksucker hohole. We need these guys in the event of war with Russia or China. They may be on their way to Kiev. You fucking dog.

cool, send 10,000 more

Feds stop them every time
Good we will send some more next week thanks

>Well look, we're helping the liberals replace white people but uh... you're dumb okay!!
Look how the uniparty cuck sputters when confronted with basic reasoning. When are you going to realize that both parties are working against you? Until the GOP grows a pair and closes the borders regardless of what the courts say they are worthless.

What an incredibly easy thing to write before actually being faced with the reality of unemployed illegals everywhere.
I support it of it's focused on one lefty location to act as a lesson when the area falls apart entirely.

When a liberal says something like this, what they mean is that there are a ton of fags and they live in the part of Tribeca that borders China Town.

>Martha's Vineyard
>not 99% white
cool story faggot

Did you know that German Greens want them sent to the Ukraine?

they cucked out in 1965 and still haven't pulled out foreign cock from their ass
maybe they like it

I live in a dem run shithole. I have seen buses here during covid parked behind Walmart waiting for a load of wetbacks. These fuggers are staying in hotels and getting giftcards to buy their food with. Apparently funded by the city. I saw some in Target and they were stone age motherfuckers that could not even speak spanish.

Why don't you send us back our money?

>Twitter bots exchange propaganda snippets
>Any Forums twitter bot opens screen cap thread
>400+ replies incoming

Why not ask someone that actually lives there or has a home there not some roastie with a shitty college psychology degree blogging about her fantasies of being invited to parties at marthas vineyard after defending their reputation online?

just ignore the feds lol. They're going to send the courts after them for shipping the illegals anyways

affluent
>multicultural and multi-ethnic neighborhood.