Doordash and Any Forums are my life. I live in my car and in between doordash orders I browse Any Forums...

Doordash and Any Forums are my life. I live in my car and in between doordash orders I browse Any Forums. I almost crashed my car while driving and typing this very post. I have no friends and no family, I am just this strange entity that browses Any Forums and doordashes while never talking to anybody. I almost crashed my car a second time just now while typing haha.

Attached: 1663306073690331m.jpg (1024x937, 73.11K)

Based

Have you tried reddit or twitter?
If you used them instead it would be normal.

doordash user you should try voice dictating stuff, that way some day some fed may see what you said and chuckle

Are you me? It could be worse fren and hang in there.

based user. you get an extra serving of red-pills today.
>ringring

Attached: 1661866934147761.jpg (538x640, 46.21K)

Attached: 1651383529567.gif (640x360, 2.9M)

Don't text and drive that is nigger behavior

This if you wanna an hero, then an hero but don't take any innocents

The roads are completely empty this late at night. Nobody is in danger

i live in a tent in the woods

y?

do you have a toilet?

Posting on Any Forums isn't texting dumbass

So how do you be a door dash guy? You go to the drive through, order food and take it to those people? I would develop different personalities for every order if I did that.

no…
i take a shit in a hole then bury it

Attached: 2597045C-755D-45BB-8164-5DFB0B8D0928.jpg (602x1070, 133.9K)

While drifting through the various wooded areas in my city I have stumbled upon many peoples hidden tents. The best one I ever seen was a guy who built a literal small ghetto Log Cabin out of mud and Fallen trees in which he lived. He even constructed a fence around it out of sticks. It looked really artistic for something made out of junk. That guy had talent. You would have had to seen it to understand.

I just know you're a disgusting fat cunt with a neckbeard. Consider suicide in all seriousness.

You know they have cameras now? It kinda saves every person who just read your post from having to individually go on a worldwide expedition to see what you are talking about.

I don't have to order any of it the restaurant already has it ready and bagged and I just go get it and take it to the person. I live in a big college City where Virginia Tech is and that's why doordash is pretty good here, but if you go to Roanoke which is an even bigger city not even far from my city, the doordashing is terrible because it doesn't have a college. Well it has a small one but that doesn't count. Anyway I make $20 before gas and about $16.50 after gas

toiletpaper?

Delivering food to niggers all day isn't worth it for no amount of money. It's better than doing uber but both are completely soulless jobs for literally the darkest blackest giga niggers on the planet. I'd rather be homeless than do that shit.

leaves and water

So how do the people treat you when you hand them their food?
Is the 16.50 for each order? How many orders a day do you get?

user, you are homeless

90% of the orders are no contact deliveries meaning I just leave it at their door and I never even see the person or talk to the person. 10% of people choose contact deliveries in which I have to hand the food to them and just say thank you have a nice day and they just take it and leave possibly saying thank you to me as well. Nobody has ever tried to conversate with me beyond that out of 906 deliveries I've done so far

No I meant the $16.50 was per hour, my profit per hour. I do three to four deliveries per hour

Also only 5% or less of people have left me a bad rating. And not a single one of them get angry at me while I was actually there. They waited till after to passively rate me badly. So I have had actually zero negative interactions with people out of 906 deliveries. Almost all my interactions with people were short and neutral

>I almost crashed my car while driving and typing this very post.
How so?
Some drivers are retarded. They love to cut off other people. Slowfags are the worst.

Boomers are going to get a reckoning

What city you are in determines everything when doordashing. I have no idea if it's any good in Australia. Having a giant college with thousands of Zoomers definitely helps. I imagine if you went to some shit hole like Los Angeles more bad things would happen to you while door dashing, but I bet it would be even more profitable as well

What do you eat yourself? Canned food or fast food? Or do you have a grill in the back? Maybe you could save up for one of those vans that you can turn into a comfy bedroom. Also how do taxes work for you? No address so no paperwork? Or do you collect it? If you don’t pay the goytax you might never be able to get a home or anything because they’ll say
>umm it says here you owe us 500000 dollars

Seems comfy to be honest. Regular life is overrated.

I want you to know that I care what happens to you and I hope you find your way to where you want to go. This is speaking as someone whos primary form of entertainment is also Any Forums.