Martha’s shithole

>Martha’s shithole

Attached: 631B6624-580B-4013-A346-00456673EA2C.gif (498x495, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

local10.com/news/politics/2022/08/20/lt-gov-says-desantis-will-send-migrants-to-delaware-but-does-that-include-cubans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They voted for this.

Attached: 1663304834543523.jpg (850x1199, 178.84K)

I have a home there. What's your problem? Why do you want to send hispanics to our home? Why do you want to aid in a hispanic diaspora and brown out the last white enclaves of this country

computer, enhance

Attached: 1663304992437083.jpg (417x330, 76.01K)

Because you wanted moar spics.

Lol

I mean, next we should ship them all the inner city negros they love so much too.

liberals aren't white

Go ahead, rightwingers, send your hispanics all over the country. To all of the white places. Brown out the last demographically white places of America. OK. And for what crime? Because the people in those places vote for democrats to give you healthcare, rather than for republicans to push hard capitalism on you, which is the ultimate driver of the immigration

Attached: 1663294068929210.jpg (1080x1589, 721.79K)

Stop voting democrats then faggot

Whatever dude, we're not for open borders. That's your Koch bros GOP that gave you open borders. That's capitalism, which inherently requires open borders in order to keep itself economically afloat. All we're guilty of is being a fairly wealthy group of people who decided that the wealthy shouldn't profit off of healthcare. So we vote for democrats to give you access to healthcare

Your neighborhood will become a shithole. There will be nowhere to hide you kike.

>healthcare

Attached: Unrelenting.jpg (949x828, 163.77K)

No because I believe in universal healthcare, and taxes on corporations, and nationalizing corporations

Yeah you're a plague of locusts, rightwingers

MIAMI – Responding to a question about an upsurge in Cuban migration during a recent interview on a South Florida Spanish-language radio station, Florida Lt. Gov. Jeanette Nuñez said the administration of Gov. Ron DeSantis will send migrants who arrive to Florida illegally to Delaware.

Nuñez’s comments on WURN, “Actualidad 1040,” drew a strong rebuke from the two Democrats seeking to oust DeSantis in November.

But a spokesperson for the Governor’s campaign later said Cubans coming to South Florida would be exempt.

After being asked about the historic wave of Cuban migration to South Florida, Nuñez said, in part: “That’s why the governor has worked with the legislature, to secure funding to make sure…that people that are coming illegally…that they don’t stay here with their arms crossed, thinking about what they will be able to do. We are going to send that person, frankly, to Delaware, the president’s home state.”

Cuban-Americans, particularly those in South Florida, are a key constituency for DeSantis’ Republican Party. Cuban-Americans identify with the GOP by a 20-point margin, according to Pew Research.

Responding to criticism, DeSantis campaign spokesperson Christina Pushaw clarified Nuñez’s remarks vis-à-vis Cuban migrants in a tweet Saturday afternoon, drawing a distinction between Cuban migrants and those who enter the country illegally.

Pushaw says the comments were taken out of context.

local10.com/news/politics/2022/08/20/lt-gov-says-desantis-will-send-migrants-to-delaware-but-does-that-include-cubans/

Oh my god wow look at the fragile rightwingers taking stupid bullshit out of context from 40 years ago. Meanwhile, Biden built the wall that Trump never built AND made mexico pay for it

>we're not for open borders
Maybe we are as long as all the beaners go the Martha's Vineyard, and Vail, and Sundance, and such places.

See Your boomer parents need to put their money where their mouths are…. Or vote to secure the border with us

No you. Fuck you faggot I hate you motherfuckers I wish we could have a civil war tomorrow so you’re all out crying for mercy for ever fucking with us

Attached: bidentime.webm (640x640, 1.94M)

They were going to send Cubans to Delaware but then backtracked.

DeSantis campaign says illegal immigration is ok as long as it's from Cuba.

You're for open borders because without them capitalism would collapse. And you're the party that's into capitalism, not us in the democrats

that's exactly what the right should have done all along. instead of constantly going
>wow, isn't that a bit hypocritical?
>imagine if the roles were reversed
and so on, just force them to live up to their own blathering. no discussion, no trying to convince them, just force the worst consequences of their demands onto them, over and over again, till they break.

i have observed your numerals, good sir

Attached: 8851BC02-AF47-4A4E-A989-208BEA6A8F6A.jpg (828x600, 332.71K)

Margarita's Vineyard

>Trying this hard to shill for dems
Do you at least get paid by the hour fag

Why do you wanna have a civil war with me again? Cuz I wanna give you healthcare? And a union? And a living wage? And I don't want to enrich myself off of your labor, at least not to the extent that your republican representation and donor class does?

Cubans aren’t communists, that’s why. Dems stopped the Cubans from coming here after they all endorsed trump. Cubans are the only based Hispanics and they are extremely friendly.

Attached: 1663305161939363.png (1125x1075, 370.98K)

Jews aren’t white

No. I don't get paid for it