Holy shit, it's over

Even ayy lmao's want to take out putler

Attached: ee398d8a-46b3-4945-a540-a4c4a8c41c25.jpg (1280x575, 144.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/09/14/ukrainian-astronomers-claim-ufos-everywhere-over-kyiv/amp/
arxiv.org/pdf/2208.11215.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, they're real. Everyone who isn't a religious psycho has always known aliens and UFOs are real. The religious right has basically hidden the truth of UFOs from us in this country for so many decades

Z

Attached: c57259231c54d4c04f93dc18dfff8b3c.png (1000x984, 185.78K)

>putler
back to zoo

Attached: hohol.jpg (474x355, 68.8K)

I know they are real faggot. Obviously they wouldn't hate the mad vlad though since he is based. Globo jews are manipulating lmaos as they do with everything else.

great source you got there

Attached: 1646454106407.jpg (431x450, 38.73K)

It literally says daily star in the corner of the page autist

that would meant that your aliens are kinda retarded

Attached: 1643137760750.jpg (489x476, 33.99K)

and you believe daily star shitpost
heh

they are, I would kick their ass if they ever tried to probe me

>The religious right
Pretty sure it was your government, that until very recently, put people in black bags for talking about it. For decades.

Jews must be on their last desperate attempt to distract the goyim if they're resorting to aliens.

Who the hell got that 5555555 get?

Attached: uhf2630.jpg (1067x985, 180.89K)

Just do newfag

nypost.com/2022/09/14/ukrainian-astronomers-claim-ufos-everywhere-over-kyiv/amp/

NASA commissioned a research team to study Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), observations of events that cannot scientifically be identified as known natural phenomena. The Main Astronomical Observatory of NAS of Ukraine conducts an independent study of UAP also. For UAP observations, we used two meteor stations installed in Kyiv and in the Vinarivka village in the south of the Kyiv region. Observations were performed with colour video cameras in the daytime sky. We have developed a special observation technique, for detecting and evaluating UAP characteristics. According to our data, there are two types of UAP, which we conventionally call: (1) Cosmics, and (2) Phantoms. We note that Cosmics are luminous objects, brighter than the background of the sky. We call these ships names of birds (swift, falcon, eagle). Phantoms are dark objects, with contrast from several to about 50 per cent. We present a broad range of UAPs. We see them everywhere. We observe a significant number of objects whose nature is not clear. Flights of single, group and squadrons of the ships were detected, moving at speeds from 3 to 15 degrees per second. Some bright objects exhibit regular brightness variability in the range of 10 - 20 Hz. Two-site observations of UAPs at a base of 120 km with two synchronised cameras allowed the detection of a variable object, at an altitude of 1170 km. It flashes for one hundredth of a second at an average of 20 Hz. We use colourimetry methods to determine of distance to objects and evaluate their color characteristics. Objects RGB colors of the Adobe color system had converted to the Johnson BVR astronomical color system using the color corrections. Phantom shows the colur characteristics inherent in an object with zero albedos. It is a completely black body that does not emit and absorbs all the radiation falling on it. We see an object because it shields radiation due to Rayleigh scattering.

THATS FUCKING DISTURBING READING THAT TODAY AS I NEVER SAW BLACK PHANTOM BEFORE AN LAST NIGHT I DID OVER UK SKIES WAS FOLLOWING A WHITE LIGHT MAYBE A {SAT} COULD CLEARLYT SEE IT WAS A CRAFT AN IT WAS DARK.

they put real news in the tabloids to confuse you

lookup ukranian space ark

Yeah the tabloids have been this shit since I was kid. It was nothing new.
"There's a sucker born every minute" PT Barnum.

Proof they are real please

arxiv.org/pdf/2208.11215.pdf

Attached: D7C6B342-819B-4C52-896C-CCA17D196FBB.jpg (1242x927, 267.08K)