Can you imagine ?

Can you imagine ?

Attached: 193869A5-7040-4A37-8DA3-67CBB35E482A.jpg (828x1195, 908.17K)

Do niggers know Macedonian dynasty ruled Egypt?

No. They do not know about the Ptolemies. They also don't know about Carthage and neighboring places.

Except Egyptian pharaohs had red hair, try again Moshe

damn, he do be having a point

One short """white""" dynasty != claiming 5000 year old egyptian history.

Who fucking cares. Once ancient poles ruled the world, so what?

Das rite brutha breach!!

The same goes for any black rulers.
We wuz all kangz at one time/place or another.

>Do niggers know
the answer to that is obviously "no"

We are from africa

I can imagine, can you?

Attached: ape.jpg (604x402, 66.07K)

How long will it be til theyre crying that white people wont pay to see these goyflops.

We wuz pharaon annd sheeeitt

Attached: Half of European men share King Tut's DNA.png (910x885, 658.75K)

The difference was White people weren't going
>HOYL COW!!! THE FIRST WHITE TO ACT AS AN EGYPTIAN! STUNNING! BRAVE! PROGRESSIVE!
They just produced theater without some political implication or overtone.

Well.. they didnt look that far off...

Attached: 37223-118419985_3292878197417066_765051660859917780_n.jpg (720x924, 37.77K)

Looks like a much better way to learn about Africa without having to tolerate annoying nig nogs on screen

They don't know how to read above a 5th grade level, even if the Alexandrian successor states were taught in public schools, they still wouldn't have learned it.

Only for a short while. Plus this dynasty would only have partial Greek ancestry not total.

I always thought this was bait.
No way in hell this "reconstruction" was anything but a white guy trying to trigger non-whites just for a laugh.

Except that he was big there
They were egyptian, then they had this cult of alexander, then they became chrsitkikes in order to better spread the cheeks for the muzzie bulls

Tell me, nigger, what does Sub-Saharan African mean?

Egypt had a bunch of rulers that niggers would consider white. Infact basically all of them. Egypt had one black dynasty and niggers think that means all Egypt was niggers. Ridiculous.

he looks like a member of a folk rock band.

>cult of alexander
I don't think Ancient Egyptians really cared that much for the dead asshole who conquered and pillaged their nation, sent Greek settlers to replace their native inhabitants, and imposed his ruling elite on them, all because his soldiers happened to have longer pointy sticks than Egyptian soldiers.

FUCKING TARD

INCEST DINASTY
all greeks in egypt fucked their sister tard

casting white people to play brown people is an upgrade and a compliment.
It means we admire them in that instance
white people are pleasing to look at.

North Africans were and still are just light-skinned black people.

During the greek dynasty egypt started to convert to the greek gods

Tard

>Egypt had one black dynasty

Nubian, not west African.
They had as much in common as i have in common with some Irish lad.

Nord afrocams are berbers and arabs

During egyptian tike
North africans were berbers + greek + phoenixiana +romans colonist

Not a single nigger could cross the sahara

Can you imagine if nothing changed culturally or economically from the 50's.

Maybe a large portion. Many have predominant European genes such as Tunisia & Morocco

Imagine what? Egyptians as niggers? I seriously cannot imagine that.

Cleopatra: Kinky hair, wide nostrils, long nose. Obviously not completely white.

Attached: Kleopatra-VII.-Altes-Museum-Berlin1.jpg (1149x1523, 312.21K)

Not of their own volition obviously.

>all Egyptians are niggers, dude!
>trust me, I've seen a Tik Tok about it!
I feel bad for Egyptians.

Did you ever seen an italian or a greek?

KYS

This is a dumb argument, those old movies were made for a white audience, they were white American productions (ignore the jews for a minute) made for a theater full of white Americans, naturally they cast their own best looking people for those roles.
The problem with replacing Ariel etc with a sheboon is that the audience is still white American, much less so than once, but still primarily, and the jews and fags are jumping the gun on replacing their primary demographic with those they want to replace them in society overall, and this is blatantly offensive to the audience.

No one suggests that Kurosawa should've cast Scotsmen in his Macbeth film, nations can have their own magical dreamworld with their own people filling the roles. In America, the jews are filling your dreams with niggers and are stealing your history much before you've even gone extinct.

Attached: 1662808677741713.jpg (1217x788, 461.1K)

i asked for the caesar haircut and the girl didn't know what what aby of the caesars looked like. it's over.

Greeks respexted local religiom and culture
Still converted in mass and that religion died even before christinity

Only because of invasions by the cancerous white settlers like the vandals, Greeks, and Romans, who can't help but steal other people's lands even if it's too hot for their pasty skin.

>Greeks don't have curly hair and big noses

Do niggers really?

Attached: 10EA5A5D-F261-49F6-8D7E-31637400C21B.jpg (220x329, 20.76K)

Abslirlte fuciing nope tard

The first colonist where the cartaginias who fully cplonized north africa

Then romans and greek completed the job

By cleopatra time all north africa was white except mauretania

Don’t tell the Greeks that lmao.