They tried the same with us, but

They tried the same with us, but...

multipolarista.com/2022/03/11/mexico-president-amlo-european-parliament/

Attached: 1663312945055.jpg (1242x1690, 202.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvE4H4TGgk8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where’s the problem

>Shitskin communist FSB source

Attached: 1659587666712325m.jpg (624x1024, 58.13K)

lol

Attached: 1644431958906.jpg (850x400, 76.88K)

You're a dictator if they don't like what you do. Just like how anti semitism used to be about people who don't like jews. Nows it about people jews don't like.

Attached: BA56CC5B-EEB5-4D2A-8874-B114A5311E12.jpg (800x543, 90.77K)

Eurocucks.

Attached: Gendrstone3.jpg (1200x1200, 343.72K)

isnt hungary like 90% white??? hopefully it doesnt faces the same fate as ukraine

KEK Hungary elected a dude in a landslide victory. How is that not democracy? This is the funniest shit i've read in a long time.

I'm hungarian. AMA

Oh no EU lawmakers whatever shall we do. They tried same bullshit with Poland and they got BTFO'd
youtube.com/watch?v=wvE4H4TGgk8

It's only democracy when the globohomo stooge wins.

im trying to get citizenship. my great grandparents were both hungarian. wheres a good place to live?

i just want white children and no niggers.

What's your favorite color?

fuck off

It's ironic because the EU shouldn't have any power over a democracy whatsoever.
The EU isn't even democratic in the first place.

Budapest has some pretty comfy suburbs. The public transport is dirt cheap, and much better compared to other EU cities. Note: Budapest has all the libs and gays, but they leave you alone. They need that one pride event other than that they are quiet.

If you don't want to live in BP, I suggest north western Hungary. Székesfehérvár, Veszprém, Győr are all pretty nice cities. Clean, no gypsies, relativeley rich. But all of Hungary is pretty good. Only place you shouldn't live in is north eastern Hungary. Full of gypsies, but the nature is beautiful there. Other then these, this also: Green, i love the grass.

based magyarbro

Attached: 1654804709380.gif (112x112, 373.77K)

What’s better: Buda or Pest?

>democracy
kek

dont give that disgusting rat
advice especially not Győr you cuck faggot. His ancestors fled to an enemy nation when it got hard and he is doing the sme as the genetic rat he is. He isnt welcome

Should be 100%. They'll need to do something about that, fast, if it isn't.

Democracy is when your plutocrats are in charge and not when a popular leader is in charge. The "democracy" buzzword has become far more ridiculous than anything else.

>(((democracy)))

Attached: 1663316362063.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

i want to fight for the white race. the u.s. has too many clueless rubes and the demographics for white replacement are already established.

North western Hungary belongs to Pressburg that's why it's nicest and whitest.

no, ur just a coping coward rat just like your ancestors

If the city radiates prosperity, then why is Pozsony itself such a shithole?

Buda is rich jews, Pest is poor working class.

That's kinnda cringe tho. There is no need to classify as white in hungary, because everyone is white, and gypsies are mostly keep to themself. We need nationalist not white supremacists.

Pest is mostly Chinese

>His ancestors fled to an enemy nation when it got hard

my great grandfather came to the u.s. alone at the age of 13. he worked in a coal mine. he got in a fight with her father about something. he had like 12 brothers and sisters. i have many cousins there i imgaine.

Attached: camgpjkqkie21.jpg (2733x1250, 338.43K)

>muh democracy

It seems like a fucking quasi-religious cult for muttmericans and their eurocuck bitches

white people are being insidiously replaced to the point their survival is at risk. im not sure why you are getting pissy about " muh white supremacy"

based

after seeing op's pic i dont think moving to hungary would be a good idea, it might be next ukraine

Its has one of highest GDP per capital in EU? It was even top 3 richest in 2015 or so loll after Luxembourg city and London but now it's lower

Attached: GDP_per_capita_ver3-01.jpg (2918x2917, 1.98M)

>muh gdp