French bros this can't be true, can it?

French bros this can't be true, can it?

I just want my own private place. Hate living with mom at the age of 25 in a rural town with no car because it would costs me all my savings.

Attached: 1663313050021.jpg (1080x1163, 216.58K)

wtf happened to Ireland? Like 5 years ago is was a bastion of whiteness and was cheap even in Dublin.

>Ireland abandons the church because of scandals
>Ireland abandons God because they abandoned the church
>God abandoned Ireland because they abandoned him

American hegemony happened

How much potato I need to pay for a three bedroom house in Dublin suburbs?

This.

what's wrong with france? don't you have a bunch of cheap rural housing? I even thought about buying one up when the housing crash really gets underway.

is "lucie" a tranny?

You wish. Ireland did it to themselves by voting for commies. I'm glad my Grandparents left Ireland while they had the chance.

The French embassy is in D4, which is an expensive part of Dublin.

So the embassy junior staff paid minimum wage must be finding it difficult to find accommodation nearby.

stop noticing things, goy

You get no special offer living in a suburb. It's equally as expensive and already occupied as with 500 people and no public transportation

As a young driver you can't afford insurance I guess?
Try ringing crane and crane broker. I was shit out of luck a few years ago and they gave ma a good deal, meaning 1-4k less than other vermin offered.

Forgot to take my troll flag off

Attached: 1654142394070.png (400x400, 153.72K)

This has happened everywhere on earth. The basic truth is that there is too many people and not enough land. More specifically, rich people who used to live in apartments in cities devided to move out to the countryside en masse, massively inflating property everywhere. They like to buy very large tracts of land. And this isnt just rich people from ireland, this includes chinese, americans, et al, all competing for a slice of the irish countryside.

You should have stayed in the Empire Collen.

We didnt build many new houses for 10 years so now we are beyond fucked.

they don't build cheap houses. they give land to massive companies to build data centres and offices and then build goyboxes for white collar workers on 100k and so there are no houses being built for the average man

I think the WEF is on the right track. we gotta trim the fat. humanity would benefit greatly from 25% of all current people suddenly dying. In fact, regular population culls would result in higher wages, more available housing, everything that occurs in a growth period.

Right after you lard arse.

>Dublin
Why would anyone want to live there? It's an absolute shithole.

Attached: 1663115442625497.jpg (1920x1080, 903.11K)

That's nice of the french