Men who take Estrogen

There's a huge population of cisgender men that take estrogen. Many of them are gay bottoms, but not all of them. They almost always use he/him pronouns, avoid women only spaces, etc. You'd be surprised just how common this has become.

Attached: 1315478329807.jpg (998x1156, 281.07K)

So you're saying that twinky gays are taking it to stay more youthful or something? That's still a small fraction of the population

Can some trannies tell me what it feels like to be on women hormones?

no, gay men are seen as hypersexual predators and estrogen and anti-androgens lessen libido
it's a way of trying to be more behaviorally and visually submissive

I see. But you say there are others who use it too? What do they use it for? Why would a heterosexual try to suppress their male energy, which is an asset for finding women?

Seems good to me.

>Softer skin
>Less head hair loss
>Fewer inconvenient erections
>HRTitties
>Get called a "woman" as an insult and love it, rather than called a "man" as an insult and hate it
>Feel happier about how I look
>Continue kink crossdressing in private and fucking my anus
>No administrative rigmarole to go through

What's the downside? I already don't want kids nor do I live my life in accordance with what bitches may expect from me.

Gay people are 20x more likely to transition than straight people.
> Why would a heterosexual try to suppress their male energy, which is an asset for finding women?
not when you are autistic

How would autism drive someone to take estrogen? I'm a sperg but wouldn't touch it, there has to be some motivation

because their sex drive is seen as threatening because horny retards are scary to women
estrogen pacifies men
testosterone is aggression

So they're self-medicating to lower their sex drive?

using the term "cisgender"
fucking kill your self

Attached: 1348561362879.png (264x240, 114.89K)

Please tell me that beautiful woman has a penis

>huge population
You just hang out with faggots.

Why is it always the Leafs?

>Fewer inconvenient erections

Lol what? If you are in public you use your trousers to get that erection not visible. With the penis pointing to the sky.
Inconvenient erection, my sides

My body got messed up as a child or something as I have man boobs and wide female type hips from too much Estrogen or something and I'm not fat (5'10, 160 pounds). But whats weird is I'm also bald with a beard so I clearly have a reasonable amount of Testosterone too. I dunno if this is relevant but I also gain both fat and muscle extremely easily compared to my siblings

Attached: 1600896495939.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Becoming bald doesn't just happen from Test. It can come from a general hormone imbalance like you had or just terrible hair genetics

Or poison/heavy metal exposure.

I don't know why you are calling faggots "cisgender men", but I presume that's because you're a faggot.

Or those too
Or terrible eating habits and nutrient deficiencies

white men are turning into faggots in the west

t.

Attached: jakkfjdilam.png (768x1024, 1013.74K)