Let's be honest here

Any Forums is a closeted homosexual board.
If the trannies were hot you wouldn't hate them, you only oppose them because you cherry pick pictures of middle aged men with a midlife crisis.
You would actually love to have sex with a cute teenage tranny and you fantasize about it.

Attached: 1663004519156070.jpg (900x1500, 113.5K)

WRONG

Attached: 1626631437390.gif (760x704, 517.29K)

I'll fuckin staple your gooch to your forehead and sew your asshole onto your tongue you little nigger fuck.

Very few trannies are passable in the body and face and once I would see the dick or mangled neovag, I would gtfo of there. No way am I fucking a poophole or wound.

>If the trannies were hot you wouldn't hate them
Oh I often hate hot women and being a fucking tranny isn't going to help matters.
> You would actually love to have sex with a cute teenage tranny
No. I don't want to fuck a wound. And touch male skin. That's fucking sick.

C U N N Y

>cute teenage
Groomer.

Kill all trannys

Despite being only 0.005% of population, tranny themed posts make up 15% of traffic on Any Forums.

Either pol are obsessed with them like op said

Or ruskis are spamming them to make westerners hate western world more

Which one is it?

If women were attracted to trannies none of them would be troons

cunny ToT

Attached: 1661016327590.jpg (667x373, 86.77K)

you're right, I don't hate the hot ones

Attached: 1650507961078.webm (540x960, 1.27M)

im black

Attached: 011542702244269two_women_in_blue_robes_at_a_small_table.jpg (512x512, 20.16K)

There is a strong correlation between the (real) women I think are hot and the ones I hate. I guess ugly bitches have to develop some semblance of a personality because highly attractive woman almost certainly have major character flaws.
As for troons, if one of them was somehow able to actually pass as an attractive woman, I'm sure he would be just as much of a self absorbed, bipolar cunt as your average 8/10 (real) woman so yeah would probably still hate the cunt.

Kind of irrelevant I guess. The ones that don't 41% will eventually become middle aged men with a mid life crisis anyway.

Little girls...

Attached: uoh_Getter.png (851x503, 300.29K)

That artist is a fucking legend

Attached: __fujiwara_chika_kaguya_sama_wa_kokurasetai_tensai_tachi_no_renai_zunousen_drawn_by_hiroki_yyqw7151__35d5eeb96a4228a09f1419920169908c.png (900x1500, 910.08K)

Based

>it's all like this
He really likes girls in swim suits.

Attached: wew.png (368x45, 3.51K)

Cunt do tranny news stories make up 0.005% of news publication content? No it doesn't you memeflag fuckwit because much like every other minority, they are constantly inflicted on us by our own (((corporate overlords))) for the purpose of divide and conquer. Keep blaming muh Russia though.

Meanwhile
>OP posts suggestive pictures of children
I'd lose no sleep if you got woodchippered, OP

Wow, swaps two colors and it's another generic anime picture.

>Which one is it?

>Checks flag
>Memeflag
Opinion discarded

closeted homo? no everyone here is pretty gay
closeted trans? yes pretty much 85% of the population

ESL teacher kys

Actually, this is completely true. If trannies were hot then nobody would have a problem with them. The problem is that they are mentally ill men in makeup.