Was there a follow up to this?

the post makes sense and I want to believe it. Heard different anons going down there to look around through abandoned hospitals/asylums? sewers? underground rail lines? metros? skin walkers make sense to me honestly, and dont found far out at all assuming these kidnapped people have been living down there for so long generation after generation. will we ever find the D.U.M.B.s in our life times, and finally take out the jew? I hope so

Ive also been looking for a good thread archiving/hunting/watching group

Attached: tunnelideas.png (1066x6406, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbMcebuFhsM
youtube.com/watch?v=_wsdNfUYl_s
youtube.com/watch?v=raJjSIkoeM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1663067534211403.jpg (3572x2795, 3.23M)

the metros could be really well designed hiding spots too don't forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbMcebuFhsM

youtube.com/watch?v=_wsdNfUYl_s

youtube.com/watch?v=raJjSIkoeM4

watching the doors on the side of the tracks ((these doors are typically used for maintenance in case the train stops and also for power cables)) looking at these and just HOW many doors there are, I remember playing around with a friend at an abandoned train tunnel and got one of these doors open. It instantly dropped off and lead into a massive natural cave system we decided to just leave it there. Similar to a carnival maze or riddle in plenty of literature most of the doors lead to nothing but one leads off into the first cave sites and acts as a surfacing point for traffickers, you could find your way through down there and eventually lead to one of the dozen "Hub Worlds" im assuming, using context clues here

Attached: riddledoor.png (498x265, 86.92K)

bump

user the elites are cannibal pedos, but they aren't sneaking into abandoned psychiatric hospitals to rape kids. they have entire islands to themselves.

...ummmm sure why not both? wdym? you think they exist but draw the line at bunkers and tunnels? do you have a bunk sir glow bot?

Attached: DUMB.png (1000x709, 1.18M)

bump

Attached: photo_2021-02-19_13-02-54.jpg (459x349, 36.89K)

Attached: 1631437582487.jpg (720x1136, 320.14K)

beijing metro flexing aquariumgate fishes

Attached: beijingmetroaquariummural.png (1024x683, 2.08M)

UN user, where are u?

2nd or 3rd thread tonight this shits come up in....
IM READY!!

Attached: news 1.png (1538x2286, 1.18M)

I used to explore abandoned buildings. I'd drive 50 miles in any direction to get to places that looked interesting. I've been in a few hospitals/sanitariums. Only one had anything interesting underground. Nothing to write about though. Just more hospital shit. In my experience, lots of older colleges have substantial underground infrastructure.
If you're going to do this shit, make sure you know how to pick locks and hide a lock picking set on your person. The security in these places know what a standard lock pick looks like, so you need to hide it well and be creative. I'd also recommend a standard hand cuff key.

Attached: vegan approved.webm (320x400, 2.98M)

>2nd or 3rd thread tonight
link

404'ed already.
Jannies don't fuck around with the gates.

Attached: 1662787694672983.png (1875x1034, 1.99M)

Attached: craiyon.png (760x967, 923.39K)

ive been up all night fucking where are these threads? if everything is being archived I WANT TO BELIEVE! there are archives WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY bigger than mine and much larger and more efficient informational communities. I know everything I see here is just fed to me on a platter by either feds or a very generous user. I want to know more even if I dont get real answers in the end, im ready to travel deeper

Attached: 1660001649914087.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

I know Any Forums is generally compromised, maybe its good to share to lower new people. but there is more, this the free market and all the information is trickling down

Attached: GettyImages-563582833.jpg (2944x1980, 1.77M)

QRD
They have been stealing kids off our streets for a long time, and baby milling underground.
they rape them, breed them drain them for adrenochrome and eat them.
I believe they sent a bunch to Mars too for the same reasons.
The elite eat children and they have trafficking hubs all over the USA/World where they hold them till they move them to their final locations.
Every time we talk about this shit the Jannies kill the threads.
Won't be surprised if I get this thread 404ed just for bringing it up, sorry OP
We have found hundreds of locations all over the US with (Barn Stars) of various colors that we believe is some sort of color coding system for boys/girls/sex/killing Vice even tried to debunk us.
Threads get constantly 404ed and there is a list of the archives on Fre...ns Chan and Plebs but I can't post them here I've already said too much.

Attached: E6t7VlMXMAkTckL.jpg (1080x783, 96.2K)

This shit about drove me crazy.
Now I understand what he (picrel) means.

Attached: 1634014234318.jpg (550x512, 41.26K)

There were 4 generals and then jannies started deleting the threads. Which is suspicious.

Man they are living the good life, I'm super jealous.

>Any Forums does /x/ better than /x/
I miss /x/
too bad it's basically /trash/ now\NO TAX H
CAPTCHA
cool

Attached: file.png (469x509, 27.54K)