Looks like DeSantis' publicity stunt backfired

The locals at Martha's Vineyard are being praised all over social media for their humane treatment of the migrants.
I also heard Netflix is in talks with residents to produce a tv series based on these events.

Attached: 1663299088111083_1663312111623.png (466x962, 515.38K)

okay when do they want the rest?

Good. They won't mind if t DeSantis ships another hundred there then?

I'm suuure it did, with you shills making 6 gorrilionth post using the same reddit post....

Attached: 1663300341757148m.jpg (726x1024, 123.47K)

they have jobs waiting for them? how is that possible if illegal aliens cant work?

start sending them by the truckload

what desantis did legally constitutes as human trafficking.

So?

Don't worry. There's more from where these came from. At some point they're going to be screaming and crying and shitting themselves.

Attached: laughinggod.jpg (600x600, 77.67K)

There are so many resources on Martha's Vineyard. All the wealth there is perfect for these poor human beings that deserve decency and respect! SO many activists live there, this is THEIR CHANCE to make a difference right in their own backyard.

They are nice now because they expect them to leave. Wait till they realize they will stay there.

Let's hope the media can revisit this story to see how the illegal aliens are doing in a years time, and if all is going well then send 10,000 more. My guess is that not a single illegal from the 50 will be there. It isn't difficult to offer a stranger a can of soda is it? Let us see how the charity continues when they don't want to work, demand free housing, graffitti appears, and their precious schlomo kids keep getting beaten up.

>conservatives celebrating invaders being bused further into the country
Oh boy I figured we had at least ten years before America became brown. Instead it's two. Thanks based DeSantis!

Based, this is how you treat people in need regardless instead of using them for political games. Send them more

woah

thank goodness """social media""" is full of honest and real people and not actually 90% bots

>PR backfire
>accidentally violated human trafficking statutes
I'm not sure if I want to laugh or sigh at this point.

Great, send them 20million of them and see how they react.

Good question.

>it backfired
>uh oh sweetie, turns out the FBI's been called
>Governor Newsom wrote a letter
>Biden has already spoken out against this on The View
>Mia Farrow tweeted that this is unacceptable
>this is a cheap stunt
>you'll never win, just give up
>it's OK when we do it to you

Attached: bidentime.webm (640x640, 1.94M)

>CHILDREN HAD TO TAKE A BUS TO THE NICEST COUNTY IN THE COUNTRY
>They hadn't eaten since THIS MORNING
>they needed medical treatment after the bus ride!
what the fuck is wrong with this people?
why are they so dramatic?

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of illegal immigration, it's so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i'm in one of my favourite LEGAL DRAMAS. you should totally come on down to my island or as I call it my "vineyard", it's got TONS OF AGENCIES INTERESTED IN DEPORTATION AND CONTAINMENT OF ILLEGAL ALIENS and everything, we can do a few rounds of this killer twquila I scored and get crazy planning our next forearm tattoos of a BLM fist! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA try out this excuse making- listen here, right, it's gaslighting where us ESG MONGERS who do HUMAN TRAFFICKING can be HYPOCRITES. BUT!!!! it's also got a salty edge like this is wrong when WE get beaned, so we can get an awesome SEETHE going, without dumb governors trying to make a point. speaking of which MICHAE - I MEAN MICHELLE and i have finally agreed to ethical non-monogamy- literally -we're both getting banged by a stranger off grindr, that way we can explore our sexualities and our POLYAMORY. i'm fuckin JACKED man, i'm gonna do another key bump and then practice my bath house pickup lines in Spanish

Sweet so we send moar, cause muh so "inviting" good luck with that

Just send more until they are overwelmed

/thread

Attached: 1593174665449.webm (854x480, 2.09M)

Obvious issues are hard for rich people. I’ve had one attempt to tell me everyone should buy a new car.

Get fucking ReKT

they were lied to when they were told they could come here without consequence.

>well, we gave them breakfast, but now they have to leave.
i thought you welcomed immigrants...

And you don't see the irony in this?

Attached: eatwithpride.webm (480x480, 2.92M)

Keep em going DeSantis

the irony in telling then to come here and then flipping out because they arrived on their doorstep? yes

shut up you bong fuck

Well then sun
Welcome to the machine Plz

?