From October 1, the Darłowo Sea Port will be closed to ships from Germany

>The government of the Republic of Poland has decided to completely ban ships having any connection with Germany from entering Polish ports. Yesterday, on September 14, there was a videoconference between Minister of Infrastructure Andrzej Adamczyk and managers of state ports, during which he announced the decision to suspend the passage of ships from Germany reparations for all the effects caused in Poland and its citizens as a result of the unleashing of World War II are paid in full. The ban will not apply to German ships supplying Poland with gas, oil, pharmaceuticals, medical products and coal. The official government decision will be published on the website www.gov.pl later.
>The Darłowo Sea Port Authority asks the owners of all vessels currently staying in the port, including fishing vessels and yachts registered in Germany and German companies, to secure the departure of their vessels by October 1, 2022.
port.darlowo.pl/
You poles, in your nationalism, are sometimes funnier than the most mentally retarded vatnik, and I'm a quasi-vatnik myself

Attached: 1501220239220.jpg (1462x1462, 189.08K)

based poles blocking the turki-germ dog from entry
mit extra sharf

I guess all those Polish jokes about Poles being low-IQ were true after all.

lmao
based if true

>Polish jokes about Poles

Oh no a shitty sea Port nobody uses will be shut
How will we ever reco....
Pfffffff
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh god im so sorry Marcin i couldnt hold it back i mean Germany is Poland Number 1 trading Partner.
Imagine what would Happen if you can Export your goods to us.
You would go back beeing a second World Nation after beeing rebuild with eu aka german money.

They want reparations in a currency that's about to turn into a toilet paper?
And want to cripple (((EU))) because of it?
The country truly is ran by Polish intellectuals.

Attached: kurwas.png (1278x2407, 154.75K)

It's over.

Fourth reich when?

>Oh no a shitty sea Port nobody uses will be shut
I think the decision applies to all ports, this is just the first one (that I've seen) to kind of start enforcing it

Like i said: Poland is dependent on Germany not the other way around.
Forcing reperations on a trading Partner because the current political Party has a crysis on hand that will cost them the next election (probably) and they want to Focus the Population on different Things with this political Stunt is absolute degenerate

>muttsians chimping out about something not even remotely connected to them
>germans apathetic
kek im not sure that was the intended effect, but i like it

Attached: 1659952971802682.gif (112x112, 51.25K)

>The ban will not apply to German ships supplying Poland with gas, oil, pharmaceuticals, medical products and coal.
oh so its just literally dickless virtuesignaling then

Naw, the "reparations" meme started several years ago around time Merkel tried to flood Poland with niggers like she did to Germany. So that was our parry. Recently your government has been chimping out very hard about internal politics of Poland so they resurfaced this meme again. To be honest I didnt even know they had done reparations meme until I saw russians seething about it here. Strange times we live in.

Yeah, I'm just talking about the number of ports here, not the effectiveness
>laughter is chimping out
Ok?

It's not my problem that you have no idea of over 10 years of constant chimps out from Germany against Poland around niggers, migrant quotas, social engineering, etc. You're just mad because you're not relevant anymore.

Before fifth

Hey poland want to make a traderoute? Clogs for some corn or whatever it is you've got

Sure clogs seem comfy

And you are depended on USA. They started a war in Ukraine to cripple both you and Russia, so I don’t imagine they made some assurances with Poland first before moving forward with this plan.
You think those reparations came out of nowhere on their own with no political backing from outside entities?
You are fucked kraut, now pay up or face the consequences.

What’s wrong with the Poles these days? They used to be good, quiet toilet cleaners, now they’re bitching day and night on everything since the special military operation.

I'm starting to hate Poles, they keep bringing up old shit instead of trying to build a new future.
>hey better start a fight with everyone who ever slighted me what could go wrong
Really the biggest of the butthurt belters.

This war in Ukraine was made to destroy Germany. It was always about ruining their economy. The kikes fear the germans, they have to start a world war every once in a while to prevent them from challenging globhomo. Everyone knew that banning russian gas would harm Germany first and foremost since they were the most dependent on it. And the decision came from 3 german jews Klaus Schwab, Kissinger and Ursula Von der leyen. Nobody hates germany more than german jews.