Thoughts on this sign and the people who have it on their front yard?

Attached: YardSign-KindnessIsEverything_y9fu-w7.jpg (1000x1000, 203.3K)

How are people not insulted by this?
Every single one of your core political beliefs can be sold to you on a mass produced sign. Does that not insult you a little bit? Does it not make you question your beliefs a little bit?
If you agree with EVERYTHING your political party says, you are just an ideologue.

Attached: train autism.png (376x351, 177.73K)

i was just thinking about how much i hated those fucking things.
i saw one the other day for the first time in months. election season bullshit?

They don't live in or around ghettos and probably never have, nor have they ever even talked to a single black person for more than 5 minutes. White liberals are the most racist people you will ever meet. They feel sorry for blacks just because they are black.

They’re fake hypocrites

Attached: 534C159D-48E5-4BF7-8D75-3D764337E279.jpg (770x772, 391.54K)

It might as well say: “Warning: Beware of the Karen!”

It just needs several tents filled with migrants and it'd be perfect.

It's incredible how every single thing on that list, is wrong.

Attached: 1647305246452.jpg (275x315, 9.49K)

They're probably psychopaths who care only about appearances.

Post the based version.

like something out of a low effort dystopian novel

i hate them

Yeah its literally not even a house, it's a yard

jews and cryptos hope that those signs will ward off nigger criminals, but it never does because niggers don't know how to read

Attached: dumb.jpg (1100x825, 104.3K)

I see more and more of them with each passing year.

Attached: pepedespondent.png (420x420, 266.71K)

>mfw I see this shit in my neighborhood
I grew up poor and white in nigger areas. No one in their right fucking mind would have ever put some shit up like this. Now that I'm older and live in a white area, I see this stupid shit everywhere and annoys me. I wish one of these stupid fucking neolilb boomers would actually go live around niggers for a few months. On the flipside there are also a shitton of those Black the Blue flags on people's front lawns and it's just as faggy.

Attached: 1663063783372.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Those MAGA bigots haven't even included "trans women are women" or "slavia ukraine"? This russian propaganda is literally a threat to OUR democracy

Pre-enriched, highly-educated liberal arts graduates

Rob them. They don't own guns.
Don't let the man of the house watch you rape his wife - he'll enjoy it and shit will likely get weird.

Attached: 01BaldKnobberMask_onlyknown_CourtesyTheStateHistoricalSocietyofMissouriEDIT-01.jpg (600x665, 90.52K)

The low expectations thing should enrage niggers. I think it does. Niggers know those limousine liberals think theyre retarded and helpless.

Pretty misogynistic considering they don't believe woman have any specific rights aside from basic human rights, like reproductive rights that males don't have.

You make a great point, user.

Attached: dog.gif (249x311, 3.54M)

Blow house up

>IN THIS HOUSE, WE BELIEVE
>BLACK CRIME MATTERS
>WOMEN'S RIGHTS DON'T EXIST
>SCIENCE IS ALWAYS CHANGING
>HOMOS TEND TO BE PEDOS
>KINDNESS IS FUCKING GAY

It's missing that refugees are welcome.
So...let's move a nigger, a troon, and an illegal Mexican into that house. Can you imagine what takes place next? I'm just here for your green texts and stories on this.

I have only seen those signs planted in yards within neighborhoods where the average home starting price is about $500,000 and the demographics are about 95% White.