How do i deal with vax shedding

how do i deal with vax shedding

Attached: sniff.jpg (1200x1599, 137.74K)

Stop reading skitzo blogs

I’m sorry you’re feeling anxious user, come over here and I’ll give you a hug

trannies

had a vaxigger stay at my home overnight
do i just air the place out or what?
im on the baccy so im not too worried about myself picrel

Attached: Screenshot_20220828-163700_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 841.99K)

>how do i deal with vax shedding

By getting vaccinated... Join us in the depths of fear fren

Trust us, we wouldn't lie on the Television

>The Covid-19 Vaccines are "Safe and Effective™" (World Known/Government/Scientific Fact)
>The Covid-19 vaccines haven't even been fully tested yet; they only came out 2years ago (EUA) (Fact Checked by Snopes/Government)
> We have to wait 55yrs for the Data. No way of even knowing if there are any side-effects until then (World Known/Government/Scientific Policy/Fact)
>The Covid-19 Vaccines have been proven to lower the risk of getting infected! (World Known/Government/Scientific Fact)
>The Covid-19 Vaccines have been proven to lower the risk of Alpha 2020/Beta 2020/Delta 2021/
>Delta Plus 2022/BA.4 2021/BA.5 2022/Omicron 2022/ variants (World Known/Government/Scientific Fact)
>Covid-19 has always caused Myocarditis/Pericarditis/Skin Diseases/Heart Attacks/
>Paralysis/Brain Fog/Blood Clots/Blood Infections/Winter Vagina (World Known/Government/Scientific Fact)
>There have never been any "Fatality's" or "Injuries" related to the mRNA Covid-19 vaccines (Fact Checked by Snopes/Government/Scientific Community)

The Pharmaceutical Industry is not about helping people get "Healthy",
it's about "Control(3)/Fear)(6)/Ignorants(9)"*Money in laymen terms* and keeping you coming back...
Why cure Covid-19? why not use this mRNA/Mrna (Research it!!) that target Covid-19
to target another part of the body? Listen this may sound insane, but why not target a
"Organ/Any part of the body" then have the Client/On yearly subscriptions? the "Fear/Control/Profits" would be Huge!
We target a "Thing" make the pill to fix's the "Thing" Hegelian dialectic Problem-Reaction-Solution Maximum effort...
Insane I know! I'm taking "Meds" for thinking this crazy shit... That Big Pharma make and Doctors
proscribe and Phamaceuticals sell and FDA/TGA Approved, and Governments indorsed...(All Planned/Bilderberg/Davos/Bohemian Grove)

Attached: 1627647668520.jpg (686x526, 63.97K)

thats not helpful

holy fuck!! move out forever!

whyd you sage me

That’s a shill. They discourage conversation that alienates the diseased. Fucking faggots.

figures

Kike

Attached: tranny jannies.jpg (550x550, 76.13K)

literally not tho

If there are no more vaxxies there will be no more shedding

There is nothing you can do about it dude. You were hit with a biological weapon it is no different than nuclear war. The only thing you can do is survive as long as possible

Attached: 1658910768217192.png (2048x2048, 294.24K)

You have to carve it out of your flesh. Take the largest butcher knife you have and stick it in the side of your neck that is where the vax shedding builds up

>all these trannies
is this because i posted a kot?
you people really are soulless fucks

Im boosted AMA

Idk about all the shedding stuff, but my family is all vaxxed, but like single dose vaxxed, and I never have any problems when I go visit them.
I think the shedding might be a minor thing that was overblown in the fray of people not really knowing totally what was going on yet.

You suck my penis, that's how you deal with Vax shedding.

shedding is a real thing, its been mainstream for a while now.

stop it bradley