Could some ultra MAGA chud explain this to me? Publicity stunt? Doesn't Texas have strict border controls already...

Could some ultra MAGA chud explain this to me? Publicity stunt? Doesn't Texas have strict border controls already? What is achieved by doing this?

Attached: 20220915_233917.jpg (1080x1583, 677.53K)

What is a chud?

Who is chud?

the regular people are getting trolled by the politicians. These illegal leeches should be dumped back into the Venezuela or wherever else they come from and not martha vinyard for the lols

chud? um whats that sweatie?

Also, let me guess... "1 post by this ID"

HAHA LMAO YOU PATHETIC RACISTS NEVER FAIL TO AMUSE ME WITH YOUR Any Forums "HUMOUR" THREADS, YOU RACISTS IMPOTENTLY SEETHE WHILE STRONG PEOPLEX OF COLOUR REPLACE YOU WITH EASE (DUE TO THEIR NATURAL SUPERIOR) SEETHE MORE YT BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1659329554989940.jpg (1270x887, 98.05K)

Attached: 1657136617749.jpg (1190x1424, 357.67K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 7.36.50 PM.png (994x808, 1.22M)

>the pillow
KEK!

>Doesn't Texas have strict border controls already?
states don't control international borders you worthless shitstain

hi demorat here, i very much agree with what texas is doing. i understand that assisting immigrants and finding housing and space for them can take a toll for the state. so i 100% believe they should send more of them to other states. end of the day the entire country has to help and back up the shit they preach

That's not what Rick Perry said about his border control policies when he was governor

Attached: 6016.jpg (1200x1200, 156.33K)

>Doesn't Texas have strict border controls already
Feds run the border

>What is achieved by doing this?
Making sure people get what they fucking deserve.

>critics have denounced as
>some people say is
>certain twitter users think
>some feel that
the way slimy reporters worm their opinion in is fucking disgusting

The Jews are panicking kek

>Doesn't Texas have strict border controls already?
Nope, Obama decides who gets into the USA, into Texas. But once they're here, they can go anywhere! It's a free country you dog blowing NAFO faggot.

Literally the NATO shills who would normally be boosting the Jewkraine are on this instead. It's how serious this is.

It is the boomers' way of exposing the Democrat's hypocrites. But, it ultimately means nothing because the shitskins will find a way to return to red states.

It's literally cheaper to put them on the bus or plane with $5000 cash than it is to keep them. Red states and blue states will start upping the ante until each beaner literally becomes a millionaire, but they have to endure being transported 24/7 until they leave, their pockets bursting with newly printed dollars.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47.33K)

Looks like he sent all the black ones.