How do I piss off a Glowie?

I got a Glowie in my language school and title says it all.

Attached: covergn.jpg (1200x675, 117.17K)

literally just behave as normal
they will do anything they can to change your mind
particularly surrounding transgender rights and reasons why we should put commies and pedophiles in woodchippers

Bitch about the Federal Government, democracy, and Israel's foreign policies.

This. I have a glowie acquaintance and ever since he's caught on to the fact that I take nothing he says seriously, he's become extremely petty and passive agressive. It would be funny if it didn't piss me off so much. The faggot actively tries to fuck me over now because he's a vindictive little shitstain who can't handle that people disagree with ZOG.

I invented something called reverse glowposting. Look it up in the archive. Never has there been any legal thing that makes them seethe more than this.

>You've been put on Any Forums duty specifically because you're a failure, you can't be trusted with any real duties. There's only one solution - you have to SHOW your colleagues and boss that you're serious. You know what to do user. You've been posting about violence for years, working yourself up to it. Are you going to stay a huge pussy forever? Or are you going to show them that you're serious and actually DO something?

Threaten to reduce his budget. Gets the CIA in a killin' mood every time.

How do you notice them? I’m in a black community maybe they aren’t around me although I have my suspicions

Elaborate?

>How do I piss off a Glowie?
Hitler did nothing wrong
you are welcome

see
for an example, but it's just a suggestion, have fun with it

see they always imply Any Forums is unstable, but we know shilling is half projection, so just reflect it back and watch them totally lose it

I got mine by being really loud online and in real life and having a background. You know when you're fucking up things just stop making sense with the people around you you'll feel like you're going crazy until you figure it out and corner one. It took me years living in the Twilight Zone. It's sucks being under federal investigation

You're really going to make me look in the archive? Fuck you, I'm putting your folder in the Raytheon file cabinet.

Remember if you piss off the wrong one or have any reason you'll get a lot of them

>bot can't actually reference more than one quoted post deep
interesting to know, thanks

They're not too difficult to spot with a minimum of glowdar.

Attached: fbi.jpg (1776x1184, 328.75K)

Pretend like you've got this incredible secret about a flaw in the school systems. Lure him into your home, and quickly lock the door behind you and subdue him. Strip him and tie him up very tightly to a table. Gag him. Put on ABBA's greatest hits to drown out any unwanted noises. Pour something slightly but not too flammable on his chest, set him ablaze for a second, making his chest more crispy. Then, you will start making small cuts all over his body. Take a piss in a bottle of half used vinegar, put a squirt bottle lid on and start squirting it all over his open wounds and burns. Then, you can start chopping off limbs. Keep him alive by cutting off blood flow to each limb before sawing into bone. You may need a few belts. Blood transfusion is also helpful if you can figure out his blood type. Any leftover blood you can just force him to drink. Any shit he takes can go right back into his mouth, once you've pulled his teeth out.

Then let him go on his way, as he's an important part of your society and keeping your country safe from dangerous people.

If you want to piss off the glowniggers, burn their flag.

Attached: burn the fag flag.png (775x720, 620.49K)

You don't have to, they are permanently butthurt. But if you want to rub it in, question their worth. Bureaucrats, especially low lvl ones (like the ones shilling here) have massive but fragile egos and inflated sense of self importance. Imply they are nobodies - which is true - instead of guardians of democracy and they go buttmad.

Tell them that the U.S. federal government is one of the most evil institutions in the world and should be abolished by any means necessary.

Okay retard. So I looked at the archive and all I can find is (I presume you) saying it's demoralizing to glowies but not exactly what it is. You think I'm a bot so are you trying to demoralize bots or?... That's why I was asking.

I literally already provided an example for you, linked it, and you didn't even see it. One level of recursion is too much for your monkey nigger gorilla brain.

Attached: Rl62nTt.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

just talk openly about how illegitimate the state agencies and government are. nothing makes them seethe more

So essentially what you're saying is that whatever fedniggers try to pin on to us, we should pin back on to them because they're projecting?

E.g.
>The feds don't stand a chance. They are completely disorganized, obese faggots. None of them stand a chance because they aren't hired based on merit, but rather how well they suck the cock of the government. Once the American people stop paying your precious goy taxes, you'll be thrown to the wolves like the worthless fucks you are.

Am I doing it right?

Lol this >395553005
Really? Encouraging them to better themselves is demoralizing? You have to be kidding and in the archive you outright said it was to mock them to their face so you already ruined your own plan. You're probably the blackest retard gorilla bigger schizo on this board my dude.