Brit/pol/ - polly toynbee edition

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/sep/15/dissenting-voices-royal-mourning-queen-silenced-cancel-culture

Attached: Polly_Toynbee,_L.png (300x250, 22.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ray_norshine/status/1570331650005008385
politico.eu/article/chinese-delegation-barred-from-viewing-queen-elizabeths-coffin-in-parliament/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Berty.

Attached: 62466607-11217829-image-m-3_1663290628338.jpg (634x506, 108.91K)

twitter.com/ray_norshine/status/1570331650005008385

Would you intervene? How?

>ditch that car and take public transport!

The UK government invited the Chinese yet refused them to view the Queen's coffin?
>Chinese delegation barred from viewing Queen Elizabeth’s coffin in parliament
politico.eu/article/chinese-delegation-barred-from-viewing-queen-elizabeths-coffin-in-parliament/

Attached: Lying-In-State.png (2640x1761, 2.68M)

Sussex

Attached: 1663273350451329.jpg (286x380, 17.22K)

Presumably to get them to see he wouldn't stop the vehicle, and was driving towards the officer who shot him, to try and convince them to call off the protests and campaign.
Other armed officers are threatening to stop carrying guns because they obviously feel he shouldn't have even been suspended.

Attached: file.png (796x701, 662.41K)

At what point do you accept that this guy was a wrong un who'd have ended up stabbing or shooting or running over a child, probably a black kid as well, and that while you're sad your family member died, it's a net good for the world and you should be pleased he didn't end up taking someone else with him? Good people don't drive their cars at a police blockade.

Getting suspended is basically saying he did something wrong and the first step to getting fucked over by arse covering superiors.

I wouldn't be surprised but hopefully the top brass might find themselves in a difficult position if armed officers start threatening walkouts (like in the US) because they don't want to lose their job over defending themselves against rabid nogs.

Am fuckin fersty, piss in me gob, cum on luv am fuckin parched ere slash in me pie ole

Every time an armed copper has to shoot one of these animals their lives get turned upside down and their careers hang in the balance. All the agitating little wogs and commie groups get involved like the police are supposed to just let these savages run riot.

Another day another application

Attached: 5.jpg (865x975, 78.44K)

Should have learnt to code you cunt

Is the wig her power limiter?

so...how much is the /currentthing/ aka national mourning going to cost the taxpayer?

Breaking: The Queen’s relevance has been questioned in Australia today.
Result: utterly irrelevant.

11.5 hour estimated wait now.

Attached: 1655324336190.png (1264x711, 1.04M)

nope, leave them to enjoy the city of culture. Give them time to really soak it up.

I know how to code. Coding is boring.

>A dead monarch has no relevance in Australia today
Aus on top of the ball as always