Obama just had a party at his mansion in Martha's Vineyard

He had 700 people sleep over. 700. Yet the entire island of Martha's Vineyard can't handle 50 poor, cold hungry migrants?

Attached: obama-marthasvineyard-house.jpg (1000x750, 894.53K)

They can, the immigrants were welcomed and taken care of.

Good. Now that its established they have capacity lets do 5k.

They were in fact contained in two separate encampments, one for the women and children, one for the men. You see somebody's doing the raping.

They will be deported to the mainland in the morning.

Attached: screen-shot-2015-07-03-at-9-38-15-am.jpg (796x398, 55.14K)

Now let me be crystal clear. Those spare bedrooms aren't meant for just anybody. We have to be compassionate but my home just isn't set up for that many guests, at least not without prior arrangements. Categorically. Let's try to be adult about this, am I crystal clear?

Attached: categorically-crystal-clear.jpg (335x400, 40.42K)

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of illegal immigration, it's so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i'm in one of my favourite LEGAL DRAMAS. you should totally come on down to my island or as I call it my "vineyard", it's got TONS OF AGENCIES INTERESTED IN DEPORTATION AND CONTAINMENT OF ILLEGAL ALIENS and everything, we can do a few rounds of this killer twquila I scored and get crazy planning our next forearm tattoos of a BLM fist! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA try out this excuse making- listen here, right, it's gaslighting where us ESG MONGERS who do HUMAN TRAFFICKING can be HYPOCRITES. BUT!!!! it's also got a salty edge like this is wrong when WE get beaned, so we can get an awesome SEETHE going, without dumb governors trying to make a point. speaking of which MICHAE - I MEAN MICHELLE and i have finally agreed to ethical non-monogamy- literally -we're both getting banged by a stranger off grindr, that way we can explore our sexualities and our POLYAMORY. i'm fuckin JACKED man, i'm gonna do another key bump and then practice my bath house pickup lines in Spanish

Where are the grape fields though?

I heard the last fifteen words in his voice in my head

>Iiiiiiiiiiiuiii'mm uh uh uh uh gonna do a key bump... and uhhhhhhh

>Obama has a mansion in Martha's Vineyard
fake & gay

Crystal clear. 50k it is.

pizza party?

Attached: 1647158198977.png (768x924, 1.07M)

Read that in his voice kek

Attached: 1663316672320.jpg (1200x2055, 158.75K)

Dude. Are you actually fucking crazy? Like do you need a shrink to check your head?

Because it sounds like you're expecting a former President who has nothing to do with this brainlet move from a Republican governor to actually agree to house migrants on his private property while taxpayers shell out even MORE for security in the unlikely event this batshit scenario was allowed?

Just stop.

How many bathrooms does he have?

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-141955_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x806, 89.27K)

BUMP

NIGGER

>plebbit spacing
>oy vey you cannot send the migrants to an area where people voted for open borders!
Fuck off kike faggot

Attached: 1660205570137640.gif (350x466, 197.08K)

They need 10,000 beans

Now uh, listen here pal, you need to uh, you need to do a better job with your, with your fact checking, okie-dok? Because personally, personally mind you, ok, I uh, ordered 100 hotdogs to be flown in from Chicago, and uh, Mayor Lightfoot, she was, uh, more than happy to oblige, and, and make sure those hotdogs went to a good home. Lets see, now lets see Mitt Romney do that.

Attached: Obama and his Mate.jpg (3014x2777, 609.39K)

How anyone could look at that beast and not immediately see a man is beyond me. Probably a testament to the power of (((media))) brainwashing.

Attached: Screenshot_20220916-055850_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1405, 111.38K)

Attached: Obama and his Mate 3.jpg (3014x2777, 2.45M)