Pajeet-Americans have it all

>highest median income in America
>never gets attacked by blacks
>women don't racemix
>double dip representation. Can watch Bollywood films plus some crappy Indian-American show created by Mindy Kailing all on Netflix
>gets CEO positions for the biggest american companies like Microsoft and Google
>successful politicians like Nikki Haley and Primila Jaypal
>can flee to India if America collapses or gets in a nuclear war with Russia or China

Attached: parag-agrawal-twitter.jpg (940x530, 67.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/punjab-youth-shot-dead-inside-grocery-store-in-georgia.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>women don't racemix
user, I...

brahmin and gupta pieces of shit losing influence in India so they flee here and rely on nepotism

Are you the guy who has countless hapa children across asia?

Also, they antagonize mudslime. Which makes them favored by Isreal.

>>highest median income in America

Wrong. Jews are #1, poos #2, which is fitting.

Yes

And believe me, Pajeet women may end up in an arranged marriage in her late 20s but if she was born and raised in the West then she was absolutely getting pounded by the white frat bros all throughout her university years.

It's kinda true. Indian women have similar out marriage rates to Indian men

They don’t have the looks, which is more important than anything else mentioned for self-acceptance and happiness

Oh sure, they marry Indian men.
Just dont ask them about the college days.

and they still cant get white women. The ultimate prize is tantalizingly out of reach, they will have to settle for whiffy curry pussy kek

user, the cast system in their blood
they can come here and leach 7 years tax free, they can get there parents to sell the entire village for a college degree but they know deep down what they were born as

if they mattered they wouldnt need to run here but they are low caste and thus forever inferior

also there women all want to be white and due to arranged marriages indian has more incels than we could ever dream of

Attached: Top-10-Best-Medicated-Skin-Whitening-Creams-in-India-2020-Review.jpg (1600x1050, 67.12K)

Gook we are not a pathetic race like you for all the memes.

Literally every Indian woman I've met has fucked a white guy.

Saw this tonight out of Georgia ...

theync.com/punjab-youth-shot-dead-inside-grocery-store-in-georgia.htm

Shut the fuck up filthy kalar.
And try not to think about your precious wife's college days in the USA.

My sister in Canada keeps having White boyfriends and my parents are pissed. Just when they thought of cutting funding she got a job. Why are you people stealing our women? It's not fair

>never gets attacked by blacks
lol. lmao even.

This is what you get for not marrying her off at 15 like a normal family.

Lmao filthy gookshit loo cleaner. Lmao slit eyed animal hmyour women literally become whores here. Talking about us fucking dalit shit

>Pajeet-Americans have it all

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 8.6K)

The easy solution is to point the zoomers to exactly who is stealing their future. In this case it’s H1Bs. We CAN replicate the success that Swedish zoomers just had. It will take a bit of demonization of privileged groups: Indian-Americans, Korean-Americans, Jewish-Americans.

These people have had far too much privilege for too long.

Maybe ten years ago. Now Indian women in the west are liberal post-wall nutcases. Even the ones very attracted to you.

On this same note, many of the more successful Indian women are borderline retarded when it comes to body language signals. They’ll give off a ton of attraction signals then pikachu face when someone way out of their league follows through.