Mentally ill pothead rambles on the stage for 60 minutes without any jokes or humor

>mentally ill pothead rambles on the stage for 60 minutes without any jokes or humor
>americans call this a comedy

Attached: 6YKQHJzml6XviUADpSC6kfF56W9.jpg (500x750, 25.93K)

All stand-up is just about being edgy. He was one of the first and also was a faggot atheist nigger.

George Carlin and Bill Hicks are giga faggots.
Not funny and retarded.

He did make me laugh when he said we should balance the budget

Out of all the retarded comedians you pick the one that is slightly redpilled? The one that said there is no peaceful solution? The one that tried to shine a light on the male suicide numbers? Kys retarded kike.

>tfw when sky daddy
>no religion = no war
>bazinga
Peak mutt comedy.

overrated as fuck

Never really like Carlin, for some reason boomers and gen x worshipped this nigger buf he wasn't funny to me. Just felt like I was being preached to, maybe I'm in the minority but I don't think there's anything humorous about your political beliefs.
Atleast modern comedians try to retain some notion of deniable plausibility; George was literally just a faggot.

Few days ago I thought about a theory of proving that God exists with mathematical proof and please tell if this makes sense because I havent seen this theory anywhere. True randomness does not exist in math. With a long enough sequence it will always show patterns. In other words true chaos(randomness) is purely impossible thats also what educated mathematics say. We have only two answers for the creation of universe that makes sense, A, There was something that no one controlled and the universe got created randomly or B. We have a creator that designed everything. If God created the universe he also created time which means everything is in his control and chaos is not possible because he has control over anything. Does this make sense bros? Am i retarded or smart???

Attached: 56A644BE-6B2F-45F4-84F9-71DB7195E315.jpg (220x299, 28.52K)

so what does OP prefer, a mr. Foxworthy perhaps? A splash of Bill Engvall?
Or do you just wanna suck Bert Kreischner's dick? lol

Theyre peak boomer "comedy" where just swearing is the joke I fucking hate those two hacks give me a Norm, Patrice O'Neil or Colin Quinn anyday

Go ahead post 1 funny carlin/hicks joke.

his soft language bit was funny. never cared for the preachy shit though

Norm is the only standup comic who was actually funny.

Wow pol is more retarded than I thought.

I hate cynics like George Carlin the most. Mostly because they are midwits that believe they figured out the world is a bad poopie place and choose to cry about it instead of doing something about it.
So he promotes hedonism and apathy instead.

"As soon as I shove this hot poker up my ass I'm going to chop my dick off!"
He was saying that shit in the 90s lol

Post 1 funny joke guarantee you can't theyre nothing but clap comedians.

Not an actual funny joke though is it? My dad was more outrageous in the 90s

> hates dumbass world
> goes on tour trying to wake up dumbasses thru comedy
I'd love to hear your definition of "doing something about it" sven

>>mentally ill jew says kurva, fasz and bazdmeg on the stage for 60 minutes without any jokes or humor
>>hungarians call this a comedy

Attached: 166322630757468289.jpg (1000x590, 137.69K)

is your dad Bob Saget?
if so, my condolences.

Carlin would have been all in on the present zeitgeist and would not have uttered a single word criticizing the "woke" or "successor ideology". Carlin was basically pic related for boomers and gen x. A priest for the state religion of the west.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 11-05-45 _pol_ - Why do zoomers still think they're being rebellio - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1324x149, 28.41K)

You're retarded. Mathematics is a tool for quantifying the natural world. This is great for practical purposes, but really, it is not a quantum universe. Time is a continuum and matter is interspersed in a way that we cannot comprehend without reducing it to a model using mathematics, making guesses and such. This is like the nihilist argument of "if nobody tells me what to believe then the universe is meaningless!" It's not even a question of whether or not sky daddy exists but whether or not you could even possess that knowledge to begin with, and the simple logical deduction reveals that you cannot. You are inside the box. You cannot see beyond, you can't even grasp the entirety within the box (practically or literally infinite), and you certainly can't prove where the box came from

>If you dislike this funny comedian you must enjoy this other unfunny comedian.

Oh, good, the dumbasses are awake.
Just because you give a monkey caffeine doesn't make it a diplomat.

Mandatory

Attached: carlin.jpg (1900x1200, 550.43K)

you kidding me? he did a whole set all about political correctness being stupid and "soft language" being our countries' problem.
You guys are fucking weird.

Hilarious stuff I can't stop laughing over here lol youre literally proving OP's point.

Impressive digits, sven.
> diplomatic frappucino monkeys
i'd pay to see that one

Almost every single comedian has double downed on this shit. He would have too. He would never dare step on progressive stack toes, and the moment he would have gotten pushback from "his side" he would have grovelled like a little bitch.

Attached: pepedespondent.png (420x420, 266.71K)

He also said he hated white people and couldn't wait for the brownoids to swarm their countries, and made jokes about mass deaths the day before 9/11. But yea they're weirdos

aA a time it was very safe to do so he'd be like every other blue state loving fag on twitter if alive today.

is there anything that doesn't prove OP's point?

He shits on humanity as a whole, not just the sky daddy they invented.

>it's called "fake business" for a reason.
>we do what we can here, folks

Attached: Lights_Out_with_David_E_1042_Tim_Dillon_Takes_Questions_from_Viewers_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 227.43K)

I mean so? How many other previously hardline anti-political correctness guys instantaneously flipped the script in the early 10s. Being politically incorrect in 2008 is much different than now.

Sam Hyde has also said he hates white people.
>but that's comedy!!!
reeeeee

Fuck you, Magyar faggot, he was funny!

>"Why do they call it getting on a plane. I don't know about you, but I'm getting the fuck IN a plane."
Yea he's shit

I don't think Sam Hyde is funny either, but he is far more counter cultural than Carlin is.

You probably just don't get it - Hungarians aren't known for their sense of humor. They really aren't known for anything except whores.

>What do you call a black guy on the doorstep

Attached: C3B4B395-6143-45E0-A104-ADEA1EA893F4.jpg (295x640, 62.87K)

RAT SHIT BAT SHIT

Pryor was way funnier than Carlin his jokes about his prostitute mother are more insightful about life than anything that came out of that unfunny hippies mouth.

What the fuck is a "white person" anyway?
European?
American?
British?
Scottish?
Irish?
Mediterranean?
French?
its fucking stupid. "White" people are people who have abandoned their culture and sold out to a fake construct sold to them by their own ruling class to keep them myopic and retarded.
Fuck "White People" and "Black People" equally. The terms are pure evil and need to be destroyed.