I'm on my way to the Biskupin archeological festical to larp as a pagan prince...

I'm on my way to the Biskupin archeological festical to larp as a pagan prince. When will you start participating in keeping our history alive for future generations Any Forums?

biskupin.pl/festyn2022/

Attached: 2Q==(148).jpg (800x534, 232.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1p3C1pPd8b4
youtube.com/watch?v=RRhS4DE93u4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was at a medieval fare once
Got myself a sweet wooden bow along with arrows that had pillowish endings. They were meant to be hurtless but i guess you could ve set them on fire prior to soaking in gasoline

Good times

Attached: comment_IHVK69GEyMUyW7IoiVJ1nmOWd1W5USXO,w1200h627f.jpg (1200x627, 121.37K)

This is the first edition after covid bullshit. Pretty hyped.

Attached: 2Q==(149).jpg (620x413, 79.44K)

what happens if you run into a rival prince who wants you out of the line of succession, and assassinates you during the feast? be on ur guard

We go there in a group of 9. Chill. Together we strong.

Attached: 9k=(205).jpg (1500x1015, 348.4K)

Nice

Just like anything nowadays, it sucks that this world is filled with evil and retarded leftists
Go on the heathenry subreddit and you'll find people who basically deny or try to get around the actual faith as best it can be reconstructed in favor of literally just adopting the current banal liberalist values; anti-racism, equality, not even animal sacrifice is allowed

Same goes for christian church
You go there and you find what I call popular Christianity
It has nothing to do with the actual book and just adopts regular liberal values like muh freedom and rejection of hierarchy, even embracing gays most times when the Bible obviously contradicts that, and I'm sure there are more such issues because no one actually reads the Bible

I'm convinced that even christcucks can find a home on the dissident right but we need to carve out a space where it is clear and unambiguous that only based, traditionalist forms of any religion are allowed, specifically with regard to protecting white people and culture

Also no fatties

I’m half black and I’m into the medieval stuff. I’d love to visit.

Look at all that 2/10 nerd pussy in top left.

Something about stringy old men with feminine hair just soaks the panties.

You know black muslims fought in the Arab empire right?

Attached: 2Q==(150).jpg (800x534, 199.35K)

>pagan prince.

Attached: 1661846546523287.jpg (746x658, 89.97K)

Why is it always the losers who are obsessed with reliving historical events? Confederates, Jacobited, Pagans - it's never the winners who are really into it.

Become Orthodox.

>pagan
They push paganism as an unironic religion to lead people astray.

Times were better then, no jews.

Ye, I'm not into fucking children.

Kino

Attached: 1663278172350975.jpg (1000x746, 370.51K)

youtu.be/1p3C1pPd8b4

>Why is it always the losers who are obsessed with reliving historical events
same reason why the Royal family of england and the Pope still have people dressing up like its the 1500's.

they like playing old timey dress up

Attached: Z(200).jpg (1920x1080, 451.36K)

this larps are way better then lizzy's funeral
youtube.com/watch?v=RRhS4DE93u4

>fuck up Germany like its 1410

Inb4 they were not real germans.