Insider here

Trump won’t run for president in 2024.

You didn’t hear it from me

Attached: F44A75B0-4145-4B13-9A80-D516858ACDE1.jpg (1200x1200, 169.22K)

True. From what I understand he's not planning on running at this point

I’m telling them I heard it from you.

I did hear it from you though…just now.

Pence will though? Right? We didn't hear it from you. Just confirm it

Don't think he can run from prison can he?

Because there's no way for him to weasel out of the classified docs, esp the nuke docs, and what he likely was planning on doing with them (selling them to some foreign nation for profit). There's no way for him to realistically claim "the FBI planted those". He's already inadvertently, accidentally admitted he took them so there's no way for him to even press the conspiracy bullshit he used through his entire 4 years in office to avoid prosecution and being held accountable for his evils and crimes and treasons

Good. The guys like 80 and about to die of old age

This.

Man, I'm Algerian and I understand US politics better than you. Whoever started the docs thing wanted to victimize trump. So he will gain more supporters and followers. They keep throwing shit on him they know won't stick so he will come out as a targeted hero. If there was any true intentions to throw him in jail or demolish his political career they would do it with a snap of a finger. Like they did it with other presidents.
And maybe I don't get it. What I know is that the man behind the curtain is truly unstoppable. If he really can't kill your image or career he will just literally kill you. Like Kennedy.

No. You're just a retarded delusional psychopath like all Trump supporters, both in real life and on the internet

no one cares

Two more weeks trannycel

I'm totally neutral dude. I couldn't give two shits if either side wins. US is going down in flames no matter who wins.
Remember how sure people were with the impeachment? Kek. That was a hilarious episode of us politics. To me it's just a show. I like the drama and the real life jokes.

I find it hilarious that you come into every thread and seethe. Your gay little la palma theory and website is the gayest shit I've ever read

Didn't DeSantis just announce he would be running?
A month or two ago, the behind-the-scenes deal was a Trump/DeSantis ticket.
But if DeSantis is trying for Prez, then clearly the deal is off.

I mean, America is an unelected dictatorship, thanks to Trump surrendering the country to a communist DNC coup after they rigged the 2020 election. So it doesn't really matter WHO runs because the entire federal government is irredeemably corrupt.

You sir, are correct.

And you have extreme TDS. Get help, aka KYS.

>Trump won’t run for president in 2024.
>You didn’t hear it from me
Outsider here
Don't give a flying fuck what Trump does
He's useless
Show flag

>Like they did it with other presidents.
which other US presidents were criminally persecuted and prosecuted after they had left office?

He doesn't care about you.
Why do you care about him so much?

Good. Kushner already had his 4 years in the White House

Like I said in 2020
IVANKA 2024

based Trump presidency understander

in a world where the fact that every step of the continuous 7+ year witch hunt against Trump has failed actually reaches the normies you'd be right, you have no idea how bad corporations/dems/blackrock control discourse

Trump's time in the spotlight died with Studio 54.

Attached: smashed.jpg (1143x827, 161.55K)

too late, rumor has it that Trump kicked Javanka out of Mar-a-lago, or, maybe, they excused themselves knowing the FBI was coming. Details aren't important.

Attached: trumpFailed.jpg (2000x1352, 296.11K)

Never said after office. Trump still got a shot so he's a valid target, after office or not. If they wanted him out permanently, they would've took the gloves off and did it. You can't possibly think that they don't have a silver bullet for Trump. That man was so careless in his past, his file must be big enough to fill a warehouse kek.

how can I make money shilling against trump?

Attached: corruptionTrump.jpg (1511x1036, 315.82K)

>there's no way for him to weasel out of the classified docs,
Pay attention kids. This shill is the real weasel. Watch the MSM. They use lawyer speak and never refer to classified docs. No, they keep referring to them as *marked* classified. Everything declassified was marked classified in the past.

send David Brock your linkedin profile and he'll make you an offer if you're qualified

Attached: failureX1x.jpg (1162x852, 206.4K)

he's intending on running, but he cannot do that from a jail cell.

Attached: rick.jpg (960x540, 75.55K)

but i heard it from you, what now fedposter

Attached: 1651096277890.jpg (2000x1332, 326.06K)

Attached: shitshow.jpg (1600x1491, 266.27K)

>I'm Algerian and I understand US politics better than you
With the Jews leading your people against whites with the goal of white genocide I fucking bet you know more than you should.

Not from your people’s efforts though.

Once whiteys gone you faggots are going back in chains and picking cotton again. Congratulations fucker.