Reading this in 2022 kinda makes the laughter stop doesn't it?

Reading this in 2022 kinda makes the laughter stop doesn't it?

Attached: HAPPENING RN.jpg (866x520, 153.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who caresd about this ted danson guy. some big sissy autistic nerd who was scared of robotic tecnhnolgy. what a loser

Tedcucks are top cringe. Throw out your computer. You never will. You "need it for things". Fuck off faggot

We imprisoned this prophet?

for maximum effect this image should contain the date he said it

I would live in the woods, but I would be arrested if I tried.

>395549380
>395549412
kek shills out in full force lately, look at those timestamps

This is your god

Attached: 1652736906161.jpg (500x500, 54.68K)

Shill bots assemble!

Attached: shillbot.jpg (318x276, 12.82K)

I kind of feel bad for uncle Ted. I think he's so intelligent he has an insanely hard time relating to anybody and being isolated probably drove him insane.

>LGBT history
>Confirmation that transgenderism is just a bizarre fetish and can be brought on by mental health issues

>flag
>You "need it for things".
outstanding argument, retard

they murdered the ruby ridge family because the guy wanted to live with his family in his house.

they murdered the branch davidians for having christian children and hillary wanted to break dance on tv so she ordered tanks to shoot into the rooms the children where sheltered in and set the nursery on fire.

one time they even just bombed an entire neighbourhood for a laugh.. theres like 50 ghost towns that where caused by the government just rolling in and massacring everyone in the USA.

sometimes I don't even think Americans know what is going on in America.
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

Attached: 1662881317637535.jpg (899x905, 513.93K)

So throw out your computer then. You won't. Therefore I'm right and Ted was wrong.

>We imprisoned this prophet?
It's happened before

Attached: animoo jesus.jpg (677x692, 80.04K)

This.

Ted wasn't a Luddite he also believed there was a good mix and a certain threshhold instead of going buckwild and buckbreaking the entire species into some form of mold.
>post yfw hes technically got a life sentence for his cabin not being "up to regulations"
>and his brother originally said it wasn't his brothers hand writing and that men in suits where threatening his family.

>Ted never sent his brother letters.
>I recognize the hand writing from my brothers letters hes been sending me
>turns out it was the CIA manufacturing the letters and the bombs....
>Life sentence for not enough windows and door being too wide.

I admire Ted if only because he actually had the balls to go out there and try to live life on his own terms. I can imagine that his Montana cabin was incredibly comfy. Unfortunately as another poster in this thread said I am too much of a bitch to give up my conventional life and go buy some land in Labrador or Newfoundland and live off the grid. Even if I did I'd probably go out like that retard who died in the Alaskan bush.

I've never even heard of this rabbit hole.
Did he ever deny making the bombs?
I mean, the whole lovingly made wooden cases and meticulous care in assembling the components was a pretty rare build.
Like who else would that have been? he was the one guy at the time that was like that.

>I admire Ted if only because he actually had the balls to go out there and try to live life on his own terms
yes suuuuuuure duuuuuuude. im sure ted didnt have his handlers dropping groceries off every week and taking pictures of him hanging out at the forest cabin which was probably owned by some cia nigger

He plead not guilty.
how exactly did he travel accross the country if he didn't believe in cars / busses..
if he was estranged with his brother why did he write him loving letters all the time ?

He mailed the devices to people, didn't he?

This guy could have changed the world and the cia mind fucked him

>So I have this BOMB I want to mail - Ted
> How would you like it wrapped ? - Postman
Get a grip man.

>the glowniggers wrote an extremely intricate and lengthy memeafesto that said way too much to be misinformation
Okay glownigger

Attached: LIES.jpg (1024x859, 82.1K)

So, he didn't mail bombs to people?
Then how'd they get to their targets?
Furthermore, I'm willing to entertain the idea that he wasn't that particular bomber, but I have some questions.
Like, if it was someone else, why did they never strike again after he got locked up?

well actually they have entire departments dedicated to impersonating people in fake letters
and a whole division to write crazed manifestos using information they have gathered on people.
He had a little farm no running water in the cabin or electricty and would collect from the nearby stream.
to just goto a post office would be a whole day / multiday affair.

reminder that ted is still a virgin

especially considering some of the bombs where planted in specific locations whys a postman delivering a package to a university proffessor then concealing it in the cupboard behind them ?
On April 3, 1996, investigators arrested Kaczynski and combed his cabin. There, they found a wealth of bomb components; 40,000 handwritten journal pages that included bomb-making experiments and descriptions of Unabomber crimes; and one live bomb, ready for mailing. Kaczynski's reign of terror was over.
>17 year reign of terror is over
Sorry to be the one to inform you but the bombings actually INCREASED after he got locked away.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

>the evidence they found was literally multiple confessions and a bomb and cartoonish depictions of "da unabomba saying he did it all and it wasn't a government conspiracy"
sprinkle a little crack dust my man.

Attached: 1662571950118438.jpg (750x413, 41.95K)

Ted probably got framed cause he was some weirdo autistic nerd who thought he joined some explosives enthusiast club