Is this really all that right-wingers are capable of? I mean, it’s just kinda pathetic desu...

Is this really all that right-wingers are capable of? I mean, it’s just kinda pathetic desu. This is a mild annoyance at best. I mean, if they were actually trying to make a point, they would have sent a plane every 10 minutes for a week straight. Why doesn’t the right ever fully commit to anything? Why are they so afraid of commitment?

Attached: F418CD3B-1D13-4CCA-BD24-B9CDB4798CB0.jpg (1170x1134, 358.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/illinois-governor-chicago-mayor-blasted-021805078.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut up faggot fed

>Why doesn’t the right ever fully commit to anything? Why are they so afraid of commitment?
Cuz we have valuable lives we don't want to throw away? Why do zogbots not waste more nigs and spics on their job?

Checked
Feds tongue my anus

>if they were actually trying to make a point, they would have sent a plane every 10 minutes for a week straight
sounds unrealistic
de santis' actions were effective, judging by your thinly masked frustration

Best thing in a long time. The only shitty part is that this will be it. He needs to keep fucking sending them, every day. And send them to Biden's different mansions and that kike demon Mayorkas' house, too.

They need to send them ALL to ONLY DC. Then they could get up to those numbers. They should be literally let off infront of the white house.

>Cuz we have valuable lives we don't want to throw away?
That’s obviously not what I’m saying, but you already knew that. Right-wingers never put their money where their mouth is. If you’re going to try to make a point, you need to go all out. Who cares if it costs $100 million? Oh wait, you do, and that’s why you always lose. This half-assed shit is just fucking pathetic.

>if they were actually trying to make a point, they would have sent a plane every 10 minutes for a week straight
Agreed, and they should. I'm not holding my breath for zog politicians though.
>Why doesn’t the right ever fully commit to anything?
because they only exist to keep whites from chimping out and establishing a fourth reich.

what about the optics though?

Attached: 1663305774254753.png (984x752, 1.1M)

>This is a mild annoyance at best
It's a little more than that with all the screeching and it makes a finer point.
It's only 50. And look how they sperg.
They can whine about an emergency crisis and being overwhelmed with 50 little people.
Again that makes a hell of a lot more of a point.
So no faggot kike, it shouldn't be a plane sent every 10 minutes because THEN they'd ACTUALLY have something real to complain about.
This does fine. It shows the lefts hypocrisy in absolute full because again, it's only 50 people and they can't handle their own ideals on the smallest scale.

Attached: 1663300341757148.jpg (850x1199, 192.46K)

>Right-wingers never put their money where their mouth is.
They will when things get bad enough. The day the video games are shut off you will see the biggest revolution in history of mankind.

Attached: 165806377552417.jpg (785x847, 80.01K)

they set aside $13 million for the program which is set to continue for at least a year, and then they may appropriate more.
I doubt you have an informed opinion on the difference between $13 million and $100 million for this program. your attempt to make it seem half-assed is not just unpersuasive; it's convinced me that it's working perfectly.

You don't troll as good DeSantis

Attached: 1660475284244537.gif (576x640, 1.83M)

Attached: 1663306482069532.jpg (2048x1588, 272.46K)

>Right-wingers never put their money where their mouth is.
And Left wingers do?
news.yahoo.com/illinois-governor-chicago-mayor-blasted-021805078.html

Attached: kchsqj7ovvr21.jpg (669x767, 63.89K)

Dragging this out over a year just defeats the entire point of doing it. It’s laughable. If you want to convince people they’re being invaded, show them an actual invasion. Anything else is a complete waste.

>defeats the entire point
>laughable
>complete waste
I don't see an argument for $100 million over $13 million.
I don't see an argument for a week vs. a year of headlines.
All I see is Alinsky Rule 5 posting.
Is there anything as pathetic and impotent as Alinsky Rule 5 posting? I doubt it

Attached: Rule 5.png (1025x513, 51.71K)

>Dragging this out over a year just defeats the entire point of doing it.
Not if they continue to whine and sperg out like they ARE under invasion the entire time with only 50 people. It shows their absolute hypocrisy in full.
> If you want to convince people they’re being invaded, show them an actual invasion.
That's been all of America while libshits sit in comfort in their hidden oasis and vote for this shit. The point of this is to give them a taste of their own medicine. And they've been given the SMALLEST, most INFINITESIMAL dose.
And they're screaming at full volume at the bad taste. THAT is the point.

People say send 5,000. This isn't the answer. Just set loose a few street shitting Indians in the posh areas, like Vineyard Haven. 50 is more than enough for a flawless victory, because once a few billionaire Jews step in industrial strength street shit (that melts flip-flops and Jew hooves), it will be enough. Remember, quality over quantity. when it comes to illegal alien deployment.

Attached: 1660876593760260.jpg (125x125, 3.54K)

i would make a shitty MS paint meme like
>man is on fire, cobson wojak is cutting his dick off with scissors, a negro child is stealing his sneakers, the background is a trannies filled with trannies and other degenerates spinning around
>"things are not bad enough yet, if i attack now then i'll just be throwing my life away"

but i'm too drunk so somebody else should do it, mite b funny

>trannies filled with trannies

*a tornado filled with trannies lmao

>Is this really all that right-wingers are capable of
No they set up a 12 million dollar fund for this.
There are many more planeloads coming. Can you imagine the seething, we already have you faggots none stop talking about just 50 migrants on the island.

I think there is a resurgence of left-wing
Racism because at this point in time
Martha's Vineyard has not learned how to
be multicultural, And I think we are going
to be part of the throes of that
transformation, which must take place.
Martha's Vineyard is not going to be the
monolithic community it once was over
the last few decades, Ron DeSantis is
going to be at the centre of that, it's a
huge transformation for Martha's
Vineyard to make, they are going into a
multicultural mode and DeSantis will be
resented because of his leading role, but
without that leading role and without that
transformation, Martha's Vineyard will not
survive

Attached: 6BBE48FB-4668-402D-83BD-739F099382D7.jpg (480x483, 20.78K)

trannies filled with trannies works too

U mad?

border states should just band together and deport these people. you're gonna get feds sniffing up your ass no matter which way you move them, may as well move them the way that makes the most sense. the libshit mental pretzel twisting has been a small comfort.
anyway fuck you and the Talmud op