Canada's Head of State – Steeped in history and tradition dating back centuries...

Canada's Head of State – Steeped in history and tradition dating back centuries, can be traced back to Alfred the Great and Vlad the Impaler

USA's Head of State – Senile diaper wearing guy with a black woman VP

Attached: pre57emb_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 283.63K)

The leaves are red. They match the coat of arms.

Attached: 20220916_005557.jpg (4032x3024, 2.93M)

I thought North Montana's Head of State can be traced back to Cuba...

implying the office of the president isn't directly descended from the office of the monarch, a la the lord protector

Attached: BY HIS EXCELLENCY.jpg (2959x2465, 355.63K)

I'd rather stay in the third world than ever set foot in Canada.

Hey you're the guy from BC right

Honduras is pretty bad m8, but I don't blame you. Things are getting bad here. More pajeets in the streets than actual Canucks.

No worries bro

It's great in some places. I mean that, it's a fucking great country in some places, enough of the memes

Attached: (((king charles))) 6.png (1103x873, 1.01M)

Americans are literally just Englishmen and other British Islanders that wanted to hold the king to account and set up parliaments. Then it led to a Masonic revolution that was framed to make America "independent" so it could be used as the Military wing of their 12000 year old death cult. USA is a corporation. Your flag is literally the flag od the East India Company just with the Union Stars which subtly represent Sirius. You are speaking English for crying out loud. The original colonies just wanted parliaments that would be respected. I mean many of your oldest states are literally called Commonwealths.

Not for long man. I get that St. John's and Cape Breton or like Rural Praries are still OK, but how long will that last. Anywhere that matters is browned

Attached: biden based 6.png (1277x393, 50.63K)

It's not just extremely rural places but I agree for the most part, they will eventually get ruined too unless immigration is slowed down massively or completely in the next 15 years

All I'm saying is that there are loads of places in this country that are still pretty nice

Fair enough. I'm just trolling anyways

america is free england, yes, that's basically what I said.
>Masonic revolution
I would believe you, but george stepped down after two terms.
the whole england but a republic thing worked a lot better than staying with the UK. for us, at least.
>12000 year old death cult
are you implying we should have broken away from imperialism and mercantilism? like, voluntarily? sounds gay

Then we are in complete agreement on your situation.

No. I actually am American. I just really like the Red Ensign.

all us presidents' ancestry can be traced back to John, King of England with sole exception of Martin Van Buren

I like brown and black Canadians
That’s it

based
He doesn't have a choice

Attached: Evelyn+de+Rothschild+Prince+Wales+Duchess+Fe92XCZvAKcl.jpg (600x430, 69.81K)

Definitely. The USA has the most money and warmth.