You WILL breed with Indian women, white boi

You WILL breed with Indian women, white boi

Attached: 1661034697056823.webm (270x480, 693.42K)

Imagine the smell bros?

Dot or Feather?

Imagine the smell

Your house will never reek like curry

A lot of them are cute as hell, but they all stink.
If they didn't smell it'd be great, mmkay.

Sirs, do the needful.

where do i find a pajeeta?

I was in love with a model tier brahmin at university but she married a fellow pajeet from a rich family.

she can sit on my face whenever she wants to do the needful

If you disavow niggers, I'll consider it.

Seriously do Indian women really stink? They look like they smell good

Their pussy is very earthy.
Like a mouth full of musky mushroom pennies.

I will breed any woman. But I will never take the responsibility.

when I was young I loved Indian women
then pol told me about the street shitting and the rape fields, now when I see an Indian I only feel grossed out

Poo and spices just like somalis

If you're a nigger, they won't smell worse than you, if you're used to fucking white girls it'll be quite a change

based /thread

mike???????????

no i wont.

Sorry, Latinas or Mena women only.

This one does. Most Indian women look awful, especially those in the West, and they age even worse.

They're also usually overweight (the majority) or complete beanstalks.

Honestly thats not so bad. Indians bleach like you wouldn't believe. Especially north Indians.

Attached: 1585020493984.jpg (1000x1516, 306K)

Did you know Indians are considered "Caucasian" despite being gross ugly brown poos?

Not particularly. Most of them use an oil based perfume that’s fairly strong no matter the brand. Their pussies taste like any other but do have like an “earthy” taste as well. Most of the Indian girls I’ve fucked are very clean. That said they’re like flips in the sense that you need to watch yourself because after like a month of banging them they are going to try and lock you down into marriage. Seriously I’ve not fucked or dated an single poo that hasn’t tried to sneak move in and pull towards marriage. It’s fun but has its risks. That being said they’ve also all cooked well and what really was pleasant is the vast majority will wake up and cook you breakfast. That’s actually really enjoyable.

Attached: 1EEA7F6B-B46B-49A7-A79B-83180F09C033.jpg (1000x1000, 70.24K)

I mean technically they were the "Aryan"

that's not true.