RED PILL ME ON Jordan Peterson

Red pill me anons? Is he our guy? Or drug addicted loser?

Attached: 1643837106998m.jpg (1024x580, 71.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@pingtr1p:5/jordan-peterson-goes-full-psycho-on-lex:c
youtube.com/watch?v=maXXTXIgpu8
bitchute.com/video/5eD5Ng7kuGCm/
youtube.com/watch?v=p4QmQqSf1l8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

schizo

Best philosopher of our time

By putting to words our most complex feelings and problems and giving them meaning. He turns life’s darkest moments into inspiration.

He is also highly neurotic, depressed, and egotistical at the same time. Fame, public image, and historical legacy have been driving him since graduate school. He scour’s the internet for people’s opinion of himself and likely pol too either to get upset or jerk himself. This is his greatest addiction

Hes a mixed bag but I've been put off lately by how he seems to embrace being this parasocial father figure to men with daddy issues, and uses their vulnerability to push his weird globalist conservative Christian Nietzchean opinions. There's something off about him. What really happened to him in Russia? Was he tortured?

Not meant to be a reply

He’s always been just a normal guy who happened to live in Canada, where being normal is the worst crime you can commit. There is nothing interesting about him beyond he fact that he tells basic objective truths in the territory of canada

WASH YOUR PENIS

Only a few years ago everyone was redpilled on juden peterstein and somehow nobody knows that he's a kike asset anymore. Wtf?

"Redpillers" became annoying human spam bots that dumped 80 links in your thread and acted defensive if you called them annoying.

wrong. he is a UN shill /thread

You got bamboozled by raiders and paid shills.

Peterson is based and liked on Any Forums

Peterson:
>clinical psychologist who spent decades personally helping hundreds of people severely afflicted by mental illness
>academic who published dozens of widely cited papers ranging in subjects varying from practical counseling, historical/philosophical roots of psychology, research paradigms in neurology...
>research scientist working on the operationalization of personality constructs as well as the neurobiological basis of addiction
>university professor who mentored dozens of grad students into academic, research, and counseling careers
>assisted in the development of software that increases the likelihood of at-risk students reaching graduation as a side project
>accidentally became internationally famous and ended up publishing 2 best selling books (so far) as well as organizing lectures in various countries throughout the world
inb4
>he's a drug addict tho!
>his office was messy once!
>er...you don't have a dad!
>er...wash your dick!
>his daughter is a slut!
>he likes the Jews!
>he's controlled opposition!
Still triggering trannies who don't like the truth, libtards who propaganize, racists he won't associate with, and pseuds who can't tell the difference between a media personality and real life.

and you are not paid to support him? don't make me laugh
odysee.com/@pingtr1p:5/jordan-peterson-goes-full-psycho-on-lex:c
>mfw

>Best philosopher of our time
lol you're a simp student of his aren't you

What he does well, is explain why certain actions are good for you. He gets shit for some of his basic advice that seems obvious:
>sit up straight
>clean your room
>work out
>get your house in order
However, he explains why these things are beneficial to you using biology or behavioral science. Like any person can tell you to do so, but don't explain why—if they do it's like, it's good for you. By explaining, it's more persuasive, particularly amongst youths that are checking out of normy society and are skeptical of most information. Listening to him motivated me to do better in my career and I'm seeing the results of it.
You can remove his politics or whatever views you have about him and still gain from him.
Yeah, call him a kike/un shill and people will just agree with it and then mock him.

He's alright, i like how he stands up against woke idiots. However I hate how he doesnt get to the point quick enough and presents his arguments in convoluted ways that are hard for me to follow or understand the significance of. And i'm a 125 IQ semi-genius, so I suspect most of his followers have no idea what he's talking about half the time.

Being a professor at a jewish university teaching post-freudian jewish psychology isn't something to celebrate

Fair.

look guys, i like petersen overall. he better distance himself from the UN

Attached: 1661272528848266.gif (482x640, 3.69M)

look my man... leftists don't like jordan peterson. They make up bullshit to try to discredit him. It's not rocket science.

the video is just funny. lex friedman is a faggot

Warsh ur penne

>lex friedman
I think he must be a jew himself since he gets the attention of support of all these big name guys despite being pretty mediocre at what he does.

drug addicted loser
/thread
see his daughter for verification

druggie charlatan
lol, lmao

checked. at 1:25 ((((((FREEDMAN))))))) makes a critical error in the interview, and i believe this is where petersen really overtakes him, rhetorically speaking.
>odysee.com/@pingtr1p:5/jordan-peterson-goes-full-psycho-on-lex:c

youtube.com/watch?v=maXXTXIgpu8

>Anonymous (ID: OoKuZyzc) 09/15/22(Thu)23:19:16 No.395550696▶
> (OP)
> druggie charlatan
>
> lol, lmao
ngmi

bitchute.com/video/5eD5Ng7kuGCm/

youtube.com/watch?v=p4QmQqSf1l8
>1:20
i know youre full of snakes
>shills will never recover

Attached: high_impact_react_gifs_copyright_2020_meme_artwork_moongalaxy_lazyspaceraider.jpg (105x125, 5.76K)

He has the right idea. being extremely articulate, precise and unapologetic but he doesn't have what it takes to rouse others. Garbage awful snake people will twist any tiny itty bitty error or vagueness against you. Vagueness is the enemy when speaking to snakes.

>Leave me the hell alone