NZG New Zealand pol

>we love Neil the seal edition

>boomers still have fight in them, 57yo throws a pom down some stairs and the guy gets pic related, boomer gets a couple years jail

stuff.co.nz/national/crime/129895296/auckland-man-jailed-for-assault-that-led-to-half-of-victims-skull-being-removed

>"Kiwi" in USA shot by cops. Apparently he was a real dindu nuffin kind of guy
>FOOTAGE IN THE LINK (I think, I don't click my glowie links)
stuff.co.nz/world/us-canada/300689724/they-attacked-and-killed-him-father-of-kiwi-shot-dead-by-cops-in-us-calls-it-murder

>another murry kills people from reckless driving and avoids jail time, this time it was 2 roasties
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/129842593/teen-driver-who-killed-two-mums-was-bragging-about-being-in-a-crash

>What is for dinner cunts? I might have venison but I don't want to get anal cancer and have already eaten red meat this week.

Attached: Jacinda voter.png (606x583, 262.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/129905989/neil-the-seal-a-sea-lion-a-regular-visitor-to-timaru-neighbourhood
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/129895296/auckland-man-jailed-for-assault-that-led-to-half-of-victims-skull-being-removed
odt.co.nz/news/national/nz-man-shot-dead-us-was-loved-beyond-measure
beehive.govt.nz/release/coroners-amendment-bill-passes-first-reading
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is Neil, he likes to hide in the bushes around Timaru and charge at degenerates and the weak walking past, he's said to especially hate masks and turbans.

stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/129905989/neil-the-seal-a-sea-lion-a-regular-visitor-to-timaru-neighbourhood

Attached: neil the seal.png (541x273, 277.25K)

>he's said to especially hate masks and turbans.
Based

fucking brainlets

god speed neil

>he's said to especially hate masks and turbans.

Attached: 739.gif (320x240, 380.75K)

Brainletjak is real. Life imitates meme.

>stuff.co.nz/national/crime/129895296/auckland-man-jailed-for-assault-that-led-to-half-of-victims-skull-being-removed
>pic related
and people make fun of me for drinking alone

This is the alpha boomer who got him

Attached: alpha boomer.png (598x336, 188.33K)

So, do you lot still have really insane strict covid rules anymore?

idk never followed em trick is to look real angry only works if your white

why assaults?

We're a slave colony, the rules are still there waiting to whip us at a moments notice.

Attached: 1653035917644.jpg (1200x720, 89.39K)

charges

>why assaults?
Needed the room in our prisons for white males that made the mistake of asking out a woman.

Attached: little cunt.png (499x381, 200.24K)

Nah as long as you mask up and sign in with your vaccine pass life is basically back to normal

Turns out the guy who got shot by cops was recently prescribed Jewish brain medicine, so it's no wonder he a a complete mental breakdown

odt.co.nz/news/national/nz-man-shot-dead-us-was-loved-beyond-measure

HOLY FUCK BROS I JUST SAW CLARKE, HE'S IN LONDON WITH CINDY

NEVER GETTING VAXXED !

Attached: 1663266332534850.png (624x351, 263.96K)

wouldn't it be cool if his brain was still exposed and you could hook it up to electrodes and make him do stuff on command by feeding his neurons electrical signals, like sing opera or piss himself?
that'd be cool in my book

beehive.govt.nz/release/coroners-amendment-bill-passes-first-reading
>Establishing a new judicial officer position, the Associate Coroner, who will be able to perform most of the functions, powers, and duties of Coroners;
>Allow the cause of death to be recorded as ‘unascertained natural causes’ when the Coroner has concluded that the death is from a natural cause and no further investigation is necessary;
>Provide Coroners with the sole discretion to decide whether a coronial inquiry should also include an inquest, while maintaining a requirement to consult interested parties and consider their views; and
>Allow written findings to be issued with the cause of death only, and not the broader circumstances in which the death occurred, if the broader circumstances are not considered by the Coroner to be of public interest.

So more coroners needed. I wonder why
New cause of death ‘unascertained natural causes’ needed
I wonder what the "broader circumstances are not considered by the Coroner to be of public interest." will be?

Sounds messy man, it would be easier if there was a non-invasive ray that done it. It would have to be high energy but I guess you could build towers around the place

>So, do you lot still have really insane strict covid rules anymore?
No, that's gone out the window and we're being encouraged to forget everything that happened.
After all the lockdowns, rule breach punishments, jobs lost, careers ruined, families separated for months or in some cases years, and "yes, creating a two class society is exactly what we're doing", everything has been canned, and Jacinda wants us to "respect the decision of people who choose to continue to wear a mask".
Funny, I seem to recall my decision NOT TO almost got me burned at the stake by mouth-foaming, torch and pitchfork wielding Labour supporters.
I see people in masks now and just want to do the old Invasion of the Body Snatchers as they walk by.

Anyway, got my new mtb yesterday, spent today getting things as I like them, and off to put my first scratches on it tomorrow before crying myself to sleep as a result.

Attached: InvasionOfTheBloodyVaxxers.jpg (825x490, 50.82K)

Attached: IMG_20220916_181844.jpg (3572x1808, 3.26M)

Public interest or public ignorance?

Attached: scotty was the foreman of australia.jpg (1024x566, 77.52K)

My nigger Niel
Gettem' Son!

Attached: AroundNielNeverRelax.png (666x666, 795.01K)

>half
more like 20%

I’m cutting for summer so it’s autism meals for 8 weeks at least. Had beef patties and tons of veggies on the side, lil bit of brown rice. More of that later then bed time. Need to find a good book to read, im bored af and have no friends to live it up with on a Friday night

>these are the best years of my life and they’re flying by on nothing

avoid brown rice fren, that's roastie science, it's actually full of antinutrients and lectins that make you sick