Why are white like this

are white people too sensitive?

Attached: 1663303772624.jpg (3197x3780, 1.33M)

I seriously dont recognise any but the bottom one.

Bait thread.

>romanians aren't white
I chuckel

Attached: IMG_4051.png (837x983, 504.05K)

All the fuss about children's cartoons. CHILDRENS cartoons.

Attached: e60547bb038e88bc07817d9257293df0.jpg (640x643, 57.62K)

How so the scarlet witch Romani? Magneto is Jewish.

kys

Retards strikes again.

I'm pretty sure the reason why a white woman was cast instead of a tibetan was because Disney didn't want to upset the Chinese by acknowledging Tibet.

Taiwan is shaped like a tiny condom that China uses.

Pic related. See that reservoir tip? Now you can't unsee it.

Attached: Taiwan_Looks_Like_A_Condom.png (328x613, 82.06K)

At least the white guys are passable in their respective roles. The white bitches are just going full retard.

Ra's al Ghul was ethnically Chinese not Arab.

>romani = Romanian
Mutts are truly retarded

Difference is if you spoke up about any of those other than the last one, no one is going to call you a racist.

Don't know too much about Niggers do you? There's an entire continent of them here, why not come over and enjoy the civilization you seem to think they deserve representation in.

Not gonna do that because your fucking stupid ass things Hollywood movies are reality.

good

>children’s cartoons
>meaning children are watching it
That’s the problem you literal doorknob

Romani isn’t even real, it’s from Legend of Zelda. They sell milk. FAGGOTS.

There was backlash when Johnny Depp played Tanto.
There was backlash when Liam Neeson played Ra's al Ghul.
There was backlash when Tilda Swinton played the Ancient One.
Nobody gave a fuck when they swapped Scarlet Witch from Romani to Slavic, because they're both white.
People are vocal about Ariel being portrayed by a nigger because it's just the latest example of redheads being replaced by swarthy apes.

Honestly, how many black friends do you have?
Or did you just meet one decent black dude who was propped up by western civilization?

>Oh no, muh soulless goyslop content is being subverted by jews!!!!
If you're still watching television or modern cinema, you need to be sterilized immediately

there's no nigger in my country

Because this movies are made in (for now) white country. If it was made in Nigeria with all-black cast, or in Hong Kong with all-asian cast I wouldn't care.

Not even a realistic character tho dude, blacks can’t swim. They should have had a black rapunzel to let her nappy ass hair down

What is that even supposed to mean, you fucking faggot?

>USA is a white country

Again...no fucks given. Fuck the kids.

You sound salty as fuck. Was your dad attacked on his own farm or something

Ra's is a mutt with a chinaman dad and arab mom. There's some depictions of him as light skin but with chinky eyes and hairy arap body, some with browner skin, some where he honestly just looks straight up white and I guess the excuse would be that he got light skin form his dad but normal eyes from his mom. I feel like comic writers just use his muttness to portray him however they want.

Attached: ra's al ghul dcau.png (1134x647, 1.05M)

Must be nice dude, we have no electricity half the time because niggers are in charge... The great thing about that problem is doesn't terrify the shit out of me like just simply being near them. Last week we hired some black dudes for work, of course two of them stole some shit almost immediately - one has this look in eyes like he'd fuck your corpse after using your testicles to make a potion that cures his aids.. God you're so fucking lucky.

I'm not a Boer dude, I've just had enough. You don't fucking understand what it's like.
I'm not salty - I'm tired.

What is the point of staying in SA?
Why don't white folk form militias and kill cannibals and dead eyed fucks on site? Because of NATO?

Most people I've met here from SA fucking hate it there

stay strong fren. fuck niggers

Whites are the supposed (don't trust the census) majority in the places these films were made to be put in theaters/sold in. They should be represented by the vast majority of the cast according to leftist logic which believes representation should be given in fair amounts.

Romani means gypo. Think gypsycrusaders folk