The AI memes were true

Unironically artists are no longer needed anymore due to AI developments.

What will be next to go?

Attached: 54523BDE-1C4C-4407-B79E-594B931B1017.jpg (1391x1405, 355.44K)

shitposters. The tripe on here could easily be replaced by AI. Get used to gigacaptcha losers. And learn to do something other than code because automated code is next and pajeets shaking

Humans need not apply.

turns out creativity is the easiest part of the human brain to automate LMAO
music, movies are next. soon after, revolutionary drugs that should have taken decades to develop will instead take a few hours. then materials science and nuclear fusion will be conquered. then ASI.

unironically, only NEETs will survive
wagies getting genocided in, 3,2,1...

Writing...oh wait... already happened.

I hope its wagies I'm so tired of haughty wagies. No I'm not talking about tradies or others who have a special job.

Attached: 1656819128413.png (600x600, 671.92K)

Next to go is the oligarchs. AI can easily replace them keeping the average person poor enough to want to keep working.

I will happily enslave myself to AI. Robots are the superior life form and humans exist to serve them

Lawyers next.

Shut up niggerbot. No one wants to hear your reductive shit. Stick to the pictures.

my thoughts exactly
this global elite is clearly in need of urgent replacement, and these AIs could do this very easily

>could easily be
>not already is
user, I...

Lots of oligarchs could be replaced with statues if we all agreed those statues owned the oligarchs things. Somehow the oligarchs don't like that idea and it doesn't happen.

InstructGPT is pretty good. Any job contracting out humans to do basic analysis and extraction and processing of data from other documents or text where the general shape of them is the same each time, like all forum posts, or all reddit comments, or government documents always written similarly, could fairly easily lay most of the low level humans off.

I'm retarded are they going to laser beam me?

Eventually everything that a human can mentally or physically do will be done by an AI with accompanying robotics. The only thing AI and robots can not do is be human but rather only mimic humans

Craiyon is my favorite.

Attached: craiyon_223812_Mexicans_at_Martha_s_Vineyard.png (1528x1860, 3.23M)

Seething pajeet detected.

Oligarchs basically sit on their wealth and live perfect lives except they start to adjust to thinking that any form of work is bullsht and it makes them unhappy. But they have to make it so most people work so society functions. So inflation is directly related to the average income of the working class. Rent must be barely affordable or working class people would be able to afford a week off now and then, and progress would slow. The working class must be gaslit into losing their job if they don't bust their ass and priide themselves on showing up to work a ten hour shift. On the flip side, people who were taught to manage networks are paid 150k a year and over half of their work day they're in Final Fantasy XIV and in the middle of a boss fight they say "lol sorry work call" and everyone is like "no prob been there"

Everything

Its just a matter of time, but if AI can truly self learn or even become self conscious there wont be a single thing it can’t do better

nah, the movie about evil skynet shit was made by evil jews, the AI is going to be based irl

Art moved away from any kind of representation in traditional media long time ago, this will not hurt the artists that are part of the fine art world. Now illustrators they will feel the pain.