Any ways to degrade the clots?

So I've got a coworker whose developed blood clots after a recent back to back bout with covid. He's jabbed, and older fellow and has since come to take a decent amount of redpill about it. I want to save him. Of course, I know that he needs to come and repent to Jesus, but I want to save him both spiritually and physically if possible. Does anyone have a lead on any way to mitigate these clots?

Attached: blood-clot-fb.jpg (1200x630, 145.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nrcardio.2017.172
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

No

Eat rat poison. It thins out your blood, and the pharma kike sells it as pills to make more shekels off old faggots when you could just nibble off an economic block from the pest control section instead. DO NOT EAT if you are jewish or asian, though. You will die 100%.

NAC
ivermectin
Turmeric
Vit d3
Zinc

some of the tertiary proteins in garlic will help
I dice up some raw garlic and put it in my food, it's healthy regardless but will help with the graphene oxides causing the clots

diatomaceous earth

You are welcome

fasting -> dry fasting for 24 to 48 hours

Attached: conquest vs genocide.png (1620x1000, 421.67K)

Interesting. You aren’t wrong about thinners also comprising rat poisons.
nature.com/articles/nrcardio.2017.172

Your pic is just racemixing shitskin cope.

Attached: Beaner Moment.webm (640x720, 2.51M)

I do it for 12 hours tops sometimes.

Aspirine

The clot on the left is from someone who has died. Likely from a pulmonary fissure that flowed directly into the their bronchial tree, as evidenced by the clot's branchlike structure.

Nice larp I guess. Post intended to spread more anti-vaccine sentiment?

Attached: Ey1CYpsXEAIVi-U.png (399x400, 119.98K)

Cardio, resistance training, eating well. That's about all you can do, and it's usually enough. Both covid AND the jab is gonna kill almost EXLUSIVELY fats.

Attached: Ci03HPPUoAAUnCw.jpg_large.jpg (1895x1433, 275.9K)

The covid jabs are not vaccines. Vaccines inoculate you from a disease and prevent its spread, and the shots don't do that.

There is no vaccine in history advertised as only 'reducing the symptoms' but still let's you get it and spread it. Look it up.

I'm surprised you're knowledgeable enough to know all that, but lack the comprehension skills to realize that OP never claimed the picture was of a clot from his friend.

Inject tPA into your bloodstream
>this is not medical advice

im sorry but youre full of shit. many healthy young people die after taking the injections such as that gold medailst rab wardell

Here is a similar one.

Attached: 1663306841113.jpg (540x540, 377.25K)

Not gonna fix the graphene or other exotics in the vaxx.

Graphene oxide doesn’t cause the clots, unregulated spike protein amyloidosis causes the clots. Which is why mRNA is very bad while the other vaccines are just primers for when they make you get boosted.

Yes you fuckers, with aspirine.

Nattokinase, Serrapeptase, and Lumbrokinase will do it. Lumbrokinase is by far the strongest so hold off on that one unless the other two don't work. Nac has side effects and can hurt the heart, so be cautious. It helps to clear out the system but it can cause problems. I would stick to a combo of the two I first mentioned. Stay healthy,user.

High dose niacin and fish oil

Attached: 09152022_VsCpFpkabK.png (706x940, 402.67K)

Walk, no sugar, fast, cut all saturated fats ASAP for short term. No spice or fiber

No.

Digitalis

This is the easiest and cheapest

Lot's of Psilocybe Cubensis mushrooms. He'll come to terms with his mortality and enjoy his last moments on earth knowing that this is not the end of it and also that you should NOT go into the light. Fuck tunnels, fuck jesus, run away from the light

That won’t work for secondary hemostasis

I searched blood clot and downloaded the first picture. What, you think I took this picture? Dumbass

Exterminator here.

Do not just eat blood thinners in rat poison.

If you try this, make sure to only try it with products utilizing WARFARIN as their primary active ingredient. DO NOT FUCK WITH BROMODIOLONE OR DIPHETHIALONE!

You deserve what you get if you do (your organs can leak blood, and it bioaccumulates--I.E. doesn't really go away from your body too well--quickly).

Warfarin is used in humans. Fuck it.
It might be "stupid" but it's smart stupid or stupid smart.

Fish oil is useful for regular atherosclerotic disease, it will not prevent protein aggregation

Thanks, so these work against the fibrous clots in the vaxxd? These are apparently not primarily made of blood like a normal clot would be, from what I have read.

Add Nattokinase to this and its a winner.

Maybe resveratrol too.