What are the issues with me no longer believing in America?

I have severed in the AF for over 12 years but i just can't do it anymore. Shit floats to the top. The good ones either kill themselves or get out.

Is it any better in the Civilian world? I know it cannot be worse than this

Attached: NOMOREAF.gif (2233x1238, 981.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=197IxHaH34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I know it cannot be worse than this
It's all shit. Death to America. Glory to the White race

Nobody cares fag

You do know America has the most non-hispanic white people on the planet right? Unless you're saying death to the Idea of America; then i guess it doesn't matter.

I care, that is why i am asking idiot.

He “severed” in the AF for 12 years though. Probably working as a cook and cutting up pork

Well I imagine being in for that long earns you quite a few advantages.

No, way more kush than that. My AFSC only has about 500 people in it and it isn't PJ, CCT, or the Weather one... i can't remember their AFSC.

Attached: Ian.png (1919x668, 1.61M)

Christ is still king. Faith trumps fear.

It usually refers to wishing death to American governmental power and ideology. It's a plague on the earth, and particularly on whites.

It's just as shitty, faggy and niggery out here as it is in there. Unless you have some highly valuable marketable skill in this current liberal hellhole you might as well stick with what ya got dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=197IxHaH34s

Attached: mexsombrero.jpg (1280x720, 82.59K)

I agree. The EU is so much better for whites. So is Russia. Their army looks like the waffen SS and that’s not even sarcasm :)

I'm not going to say you're right or you're wrong but i think you know how i feel about your statement :).

Attached: Keep it you fucks.jpg (540x539, 40.55K)

>America no longer believing in. (You)

Attached: letter.jpg (460x472, 14.28K)

America is great, our leadership needs a change. Too much stagnation, intelligent, strong outliers create mediocre children who desperately use evil and retarded methods to hold onto power

Thanks for the post user.

Who do you think would make things better? I feel like it doesn't matter. As long as the objective is Cash everyone will do anything for a leg up on everybody else.

U are just 1 in 8 billion shut the fuck up

You're wrong user; there is only one of me and when they die there will never be another one.

I think if people thought like this they would be less likely to go to war over stupid shit.

Really the main thing that needs to change is uprooting all the bureaucrats so that it frees up small trade from being tied to legalese exploited by a company with enough money to buy their own judge to interpret definitions. The next big thing that needs to happen is making media platforms responsible for negative societal outcomes from their hyper-sensationalism. Rounding up most of the politicians and kiddy diddling cultist weirdos to set ablaze on a tire fire would also do us and the world a lot of good.