I heard this is a native American peace pipe smoking hobbyist board so I came to ask some political questions about...

I heard this is a native American peace pipe smoking hobbyist board so I came to ask some political questions about canoes
Also camping gear
Y'know for the upcoming economic collapse
Totally political

Attached: Happy Canoe Year red canoe.jpg (1600x1200, 426.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaquaponicsource.com/shop/worms-and-composting/black-soldier-fly-bio-pods/biopod-plus-black-soldier-fly-larvae-bin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We'll come on in. Birch bark or regular aluminum?

Attached: images.jpeg-5.jpg (260x193, 7.92K)

Don't buy and expensive camping toilet. Just cut a hole in an old five gallon paint bucket!

Ya, I am ready for this shit.

At that point I'll just use a trowel and skip the bucket man
Why lug around a bucket solely used for shit when I can just shit anywhere

What happened to digging a hole and shitting in it

You will want to keep the shit for 'night soil.' Nitrogen and manure may be hard to come by.

Ye but then u need a good diet and idk if I want my toxic waste in my food y'know
That's how mfkers get e coli and shit

Digging a hole? Who has time for all that? Just shit while you are still walking and clean up when you get to a body of water.

You can give yourself a viking funeral in a canoe by burning yourself alive in it while out on the water.

The secret is to feed it to maggots and then feed the pupa to chickens and eat the chickens. But you need the fly farm so order now.

theaquaponicsource.com/shop/worms-and-composting/black-soldier-fly-bio-pods/biopod-plus-black-soldier-fly-larvae-bin/

If I want a fly farm I'll just stick a bag of water in my yard lol

You make it sound like you've got no time the day once shtf. You going to be checking your schedule by the moon phases or how the sun sets?

moving at night will probably be safer . cleaning up after taking massive shits is probably easy game for roving bands of cannibals

>for the upcoming economic
Buy some calculators
Get a copy of the art of electronics and a math book
Buy electronics repair kit. Doesn't have to be spendy

Learn to solder, learn to desolder
Buy components of AliExpress
Learn to repair things, toasters, cell phones, Nintendos whatever
Learn to control electricity enough to charge batteries with some small solar cells
Buy some generic arduinos
Learn how to turn things on from afar
Learn how to use simple radio transmitters that operate in the ISM band
Buy microcontrollers and sensors

You can skip the first part and the math but it's good to have some background knowledge if the collapse is total.
You can now have cheap supplies that can help keep things running, that can help provide an edge in farming, security leisure
Your stockpile could easily fit in a dresser give or take
Your stockpile is not immediately desirable to clueless raiders
Your stockpile has a long shelf life tho I believe rosin and smd paste have expiration dates
Not everyone can build a farm or a bunker but everyone can learn a valuable skill. Doesn't have to be my suggestion but a tribe will need all types to gain the strength to form a community

They(the fish) will eat the bugs, not me.

Attached: feeshing.jpg (4032x2268, 3.25M)

Attached: SLAB.jpg (1861x4013, 1.69M)

Attached: Bigmouth_Bass03.jpg (2046x3563, 1.56M)

This is indeed a Native American peace pipe smoking hobbyist board. Enjoy your stay, it will be forever. Heya o o heya o o

SHTFtards are idiots because they always imagine these autistic scenarios where they survive and eat fish and live off the land like a peaceful forest cletus. in reality, just look at evenry country that has collapsed in modern times, like the shitholes in africa. what happens every single time is the military and related industries/veterans all group together and raid the cities and countryside, you don't stand a chance against your own uniformed goyim if shit goes Fallout tier bad

stop indulging these absurd fantasy larps. all this reminds me of that prepper family who literally died a couple years ago from exposure when the grid went down in texas, lol. you are completely unprepared.

Are skinwalkers real?

ofc they are

Sneed