We are in end times

Thinking otherwise or that humanity has any hope left is massive cope. This is the end, it is over, It can't go on forever.
We had a decent run. Now sit back, relax and watch it burn.

Attached: 1ad.jpg (558x640, 117.78K)

I’m having another kid in 2 months. Glad you’re demoralized. It makes my nutt count for more long term.

also stock up on rice and silver

All of history has lead to our times now, every struggle, war, achievement, life and death. Now, we must look beyond the fire of a damned world, and onto the purity and joy of Gods good grace. Amen.

We will start again and end up the same as usual

>rice
>tf

The world is dying, it isn't just humanity. It'd have been better for life if an asteroid had struck than what we ourselves have done. Only God can fix this fuck up

Dude Trump lost, pizza, and good shit streaming? Nah.

Attached: loserx.jpg (500x393, 28.68K)

There is hope

I will be making micro chips in my bunker to defend from drones

There is no sit and relax from here on out

I wish, the world doesn’t even notice us. We are an insignificant part of earths story not even worthy of a footnote

shh you're supposed to pretend you're a real person

amen

We are in a transition period. But these aren't the End Times.
Just think what the people that lived during WW1 or WW2. They probably thought the same thing we did. This is the end.
It is the End of a Cycle. All Cycles in Human History either end with Civilization Collapse or with Massive Conflict, sometimes both.
I do think the US is powerful enough to actually still come on top.
Russia does not have the manpower the USSR had. Their legendary Cannon Fodder tactics cannot work anymore.
China is slowly turning into almost Cartoon Level Evil. They are reaching a level of authoritarianism that not even their own people are able to adapt to it.
In fact once this conflict with Russia is done, expect the media to start making comparisons of the CCP to Stalin Russia and Nazi Germany.
I think everyone knows, that the true conflict that will define this cycle is the one between the US and China.
Russia is just the Catalyst.
Russia is basically what Serbia was for WW1.
But where Russia fucked up, is that neither the US or China want to go to war with each other.

>end times
>doesn't end
>it never ends

the church age is ending

Attached: 2E8930FD-8FA7-4554-8EA8-46EB725CE87F.jpg (480x480, 31.55K)

The reign of the beast is over. So is the rapture next?

Attached: rapture.jpg (1280x854, 169.34K)

you are trying very hard to convince me we are not merely being shifted into another age of suffering

what other choice is there user
just accepting defeat is not an option
we must fight for SPARTA!!!

Get stoked on my dinner.

Attached: BLAT2021.jpg (1800x1138, 260.27K)

Is this a reference to mud flood theory or Noah or whatever, elaborate

derp

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-16 15-09-52.png (891x804, 300.18K)

And yet you’re still here instead of raising your children or being with your wife. What a loser lol

I’m at work and here instead of working. Glad I used my time wisely and made a ricecel angry. My wife’s Asian btw. How does that make you feel?