Mitt Romney defends GOP governors DeSantis and Abbott busing migrants to Martha’s Vineyard

BASED MITT ROMNEY!

Republican Senator Mitt Romney had no sympathy for Democratic leaders in cities and states around the country on Thursday after news broke of GOP governors stepping up efforts to bus groups of migrants to their jurisdictions.
“Right now, Arizona and Texas and a few others take the whole burden, and other states ought to take their fair share,” he continued.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mitt-romney-migrants-busing-b2168337.html

Attached: 1465659422857.jpg (428x241, 17.32K)

think of how different everything would have been had he won in '12

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

duly noted

fuck mormons
nice digits

>had he won in '12
Honestly yes.

We entered the doomed timeline the minute Obama won in 2012. Just think about what would have happened under a Romney Presidency.

No Trump / Hillary meme election of 2016 completely turning American politics into a circus.
No MAGApedes and subsequent insanity like Q, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Lindell, Sidney Powell and Trump and co.
No Jan 6th.

No Jared and Ivanka Kushner in the White House.

No leftist identity politics infesting every aspect of life as it so clearly did from 2012 onwards.

No 2nd term Obama progressive bullshit.

No hysteria over orange man making issues like immigration control once talked about openly in 2012 totally pariah in 2020 onwards.

Nationwide E-verify would have been rolled out under Romney drastically reducing illegal immigration forevermore.

No Russian invasion of Ukraine because Putin only fucks around when cuck Democrats are in office.

No rampant inflation as a result of Obama's spending policies.
A huge jobs boom from Romney's tough fiscally conservative platform making the economy stronger even going into a pandemic of 2020.

Final thoughts
A 2012 to 2020 Romney Presidency would have seen the US would have stood tall on the world stage with dignity and strength, putting us in a much better position to take on China, Russia wouldn't even be a factor at all. We'd be richer, happier, and a million times better off. It would be like the mid 2000s never ended.

I've seen a lotta weird shit in my time, but your fucking Mittens fetish just creeps me out. May God have mercy on your wretched soul.

Is this an election year for Romney?

The Democrats are turning on each other!

Of course Romney supports illegals being shipped further into the country

>burden
wtf I love mitt romney now

>No leftist identity politics infesting every aspect of life as it so clearly did from 2012 onwards.
You are a retard.
This would have happened anyway as a response to Occupy Wallstreet. The ruling class has been corrupt for a long time, what color the sockpuppets they use are has never mattered.

You're a pajeet, aren't you?

What's stopping Desantis from renting a cruise ship and sending them to Cuba or Haiti and sending the illegals there?

Why is he making it easier for illegals to move within the US?

Why would the illegals want to go to Cuba or Haiti?
They aren't being detained and forced to go north.

>No leftist identity politics infesting every aspect of life as it so clearly did from 2012 onwards.
You're wrong on this point. It would still come along in the timeline you propose.

Have this shabbos goyim instead goyim

LOL!
They were lied to about where they were going.

And why do you care about them being detained?
They're illegals and should be out of the country as soon as possible.

>They were lied to about where they were going.
Maybe they were, maybe they were just told they were going to Massachusetts which isn't a lie. Why do you care that they were lied to?
>And why do you care about them being detained?
I don't merely pointing out that this isn't dome deportation operation.
>They're illegals and should be out of the country as soon as possible.
Cool when are you getting on that issue?

I've been on the issue, tu sans dessein.

This is what it really sounds like to me.

I wonder if states can legally send people out of the country once they’re in. They’re not citizens, of course, but maybe it’s a legal thing.

Sure you have faggot.
"They were lied to" is a lib talking point trying to paint this as human trafficking.
You suck at your job and your supervisor should strangle you.

Mittens said ONE correct thing … that is all. He is a filthy rino scum bag. But even a filthy rino scumbag gets one thing right once in a blue moon.

You know we've won bigly when even the rino shills want to join in for some cheap PR

vote machine went brrrrrrrrrrrr