White replacement isn't rea-ACK!

>only white people will be laid off during the next market crash
I think I hear those beer halls filling up with unemployed nazis...

Attached: be white get fired.jpg (1151x897, 136.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanmind.org/salvo/thats-not-happening-and-its-good-that-it-is/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

>Twilio promises 'anti-racist' layoffs

Attached: clown-world-pixel-art.gif (339x498, 394.03K)

Jewish Repacement Migration isn't rea ACK

Attached: ai_tranny_ack.png (512x512, 334.5K)

>White replacement isn't rea-

Attached: replace whites.png (1062x856, 314.32K)

Attached: replace.jpg (720x539, 34.18K)

Attached: replace.jpg (1024x812, 215.88K)

Attached: replaced.jpg (1027x847, 259.82K)

>by singling out a specific race for layoffs we've manage to avoid it being racist because we're doing it to white people
I want to watch millions of these people burn at the stake.

Someone coined a term for this form of gaslighting: Celebration Parallax.

americanmind.org/salvo/thats-not-happening-and-its-good-that-it-is/

Attached: 1661488370607866.jpg (830x1024, 72K)

No, you'll just have a bunch of faggots crying about glowies as their gun collections gather dust.

>Goldberg
Every time

Attached: edu.jpg (1272x690, 270.58K)

>why are there so many h1b prajeets in us tech companies

When they have no house to keep the funs in + the inevitable goyslop withdrawal, we might see something more interesting than the usual. There is a combo meal's difference between happy slave and bloodthirsty lunatic. You saw what normies did over toilepaper shortages. They were shooting each other over that in 2020.

Attached: you are here.jpg (1024x1024, 235.85K)

>white people will tolerate this

Truly the beta race

That's free market capitalism.

He has the right to do as he pleases as CEOs are better than the rest of us, as Conservatives are so fond of telling us.

No, there will just be more coping. Anyone who complains about not having a house, job etc. will just be smugly told "you aren't entitled to anything" by lolberg niggers simping for rich Satanists. BTW even if we got the Fourth Reich tomorrow it still wouldn't matter, the Third one was objectively a failure that only resulted in a useless war, a bombed-out Europe and millions of dead whites while globalists remained completely untouched.

I would say maybe white people will wake up, but it's highly doubtful.

>No, there will just be more coping
That's what i'm saying, when all the coping mechanisms are gone you have a prison population. Have you been fat in the suburb basement so long you don't understand why coping mechanisms are heaped on populations? Do you think because you've always been fat and comfy that's all there is? You're the kind of bourgie piglet that's going to get snacked on when the corner store is empty.