Can you guys name at least ONE Jew whose had a positive impact on your life?

Can you guys name at least ONE Jew whose had a positive impact on your life?

Attached: opr_mckngbrd_287392244.jpg (736x626, 77.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365030900
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362387811
youtube.com/watch?v=DWD5xiiafBc
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
youtube.com/watch?v=njUvsTLsMoM
shinealighton.com/about-us
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
archive.macleans.ca/article/2005/5/30/the-star-trek-connection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That one chess guy?

Sam Harris for breaking the spell of Christianity.
I now hate my fellow man and will take advantage of him/her as soon as am able.

You because you make me laugh

Go away, JIDF.

JIDF tactics and funding etc. information:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365030900

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362387811

JIDF even have their own apps to direct their shills to targeted threads/posts here, on kikebook, plebbit, chink tok, twatter, jewtube etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWD5xiiafBc

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM

JIDF have been running this surreal thought-crime ad nonstop on jewtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=njUvsTLsMoM

The organizations funding this psyop:

shinealighton.com/about-us

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399

A good thread to bookmark for reference.

No

Attached: hustle.gif (498x469, 3.56M)

Probably Leonard Nimoy. The rest can burn

Christopher Hitchens was a pretty Good Jews. Successfully lead 10% of Americans away from Christianity.

Eva Green positively stiffened my penis

Jesus of Nazareth

Gisselle Wolozny, very nice and sympathetic young girl, honestly if I was never told she was a jew I would've never noticed.

At least you admit that he is a jew.
Half of Any Forums can't do it.

Attached: 1644132743717.jpg (800x672, 199.06K)

Still fucking despise jews, this one good kike is an exception, also her mom is catholic.

My kike roommate in college, he taught me not to relax around kikes which has been very beneficial.

Look up what the "live long and prosper" hand sign actually is. Original startrek was always deep state social condoning at its core.

adolf hitler

Dennis Prager. I enjoy his radio program

Attached: Dennis Prager.jpg (604x750, 62.6K)

the one in my bar of soap when i shower
now i just need one of those catalonian memefaggot soaps to add to my collection

archive.macleans.ca/article/2005/5/30/the-star-trek-connection
>THE STAR TREK CONNECTION
>A surprising number of child sex abusers appear to be Trekkies. Trying to figure out what that means, however, shows how little we really know about pedophiles

JOHN 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Attached: MEMEFLAG1.jpg (684x1024, 165.75K)

Don Rickles. He funny. Fun fact he didn't get a girlfriend until he was 38.