UBER HACKED

THE CYBER PANDEMIC IS HERE
user'S PREDICTION WAS RIGHT

nytimes.com/2022/09/15/technology/uber-hacking-breach.html

Attached: FcvQLz7XEAIhXG8.jpg (1283x317, 52.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-0oZA1B3ooI
weforum.org/organizations/uber
youtu.be/ZG6UpB6oaTc
twitter.com/vxunderground/status/1570595933641113601
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 168511574354.jpg (256x256, 11.86K)

youtu.be/-0oZA1B3ooI
AHHHHHHH

Attached: 1656539690369.png (750x762, 2.18M)

lol no ones cares

OH NO MY HECKIN HACKERONES

PSALM 2
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce4.jpg (1070x1321, 292.61K)

>social engineering wagies
I don't consider that hacking, but ok

It's ogre.

Attached: download (5).png (824x550, 504.42K)

weforum.org/organizations/uber

Attached: F30ADABA31BB4F16891678C7E2C8E775.jpg (689x1014, 130.32K)

Never used Uber. I got a bike

Attached: comfyaf.png (640x561, 614.18K)

>The person who claimed responsibility for the hack told The New York Times that he had sent a text message to an Uber worker claiming to be a corporate information technology person. The worker was persuaded to hand over a password that allowed the hacker to gain access to Uber’s systems, a technique known as social engineering.

How is this a fucking hack? This is just a retarded boomer/zoomer handing over passwords to a person that should not have them.
Is fucking goading people to give up their passwords really passing off as "hacking" these days? This is fucking pathetic.

>hackerone
Does it rhyme with macaroni?

*life hack
lmao

Nukes fly on September 24th

SIR DO NOT REDEEM!!!

How dumb is Uber to not have security to handle this and to have employees dumb enough to do this?

Just... really stupid.

It was probably a diversity hire executive. They'll get promoted for it.

Hopefully straight into Ukraine

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-073518_Samsung Internet.jpg (646x656, 78.15K)

>social engineering
That how Kevin Mitnick did it you silly zoomer.

>imagine using an uber
>uber gets hacked
>user gets hacked
happy uberring mutts. better call your bank and put a freeze on your card homos.

Because people have gained massive brain damage in the last 2 years more than ever. People shut down now .

>uber
>hacked
nigger, you can't hack CARS

It's not merely that though, there's such a ridiculous "don't offend people" culture that fucking NOTHING gets done and NOTHING gets fixed.

they hacked into the customer and administrative databases which have the customer's info and shits. lots of location data probably.

Oh Shit
>youtu.be/ZG6UpB6oaTc

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 578.45K)

why did I read this as a female uber employee?

GOOD

no hack. just pure retardation. you'd think these companies would know better.

omg look guys the cyber pandemic!!!!!!!

Attached: basement03253.png (1000x600, 824.18K)

nice thread twitter.com/vxunderground/status/1570595933641113601

>and to have employees dumb enough to do this?
it's not that difficult to find a weak link anywhere
it's especially easy these days, with how easily people will conform with appearance of authority
all you have to do is spoof that

Uber got pwned

It's time to inject all of our devices with safe and effective code and implement internet ID to flatten the curve

Your right on that as well. No one has much balls to say anything. Zoomers whi are in the working world are going to fuck up everything.
I'm s zoomed but I'm a neet because I stopped caring about society after seeing what they tried forcing down workers throats. Zoomers have tons of mental issues and medical issues that its depressing to deal with.

Social egineering has been a key element to hacking for a long time. It's just a way to get in seemingly undetected so you can change what you want on the inside. Why try to break into a bank vault with an industrial drill when you can pretend to be a department branch manager and have one of the employees open it for you. Question is what did the hacker do once he was inside? If I had to guess steal credit card information as it is really hard to not leave a footprint these days.

that's what happens when you add diversity to companies

>Is fucking goading people to give up their passwords really passing off as "hacking" these days?
It's called "social engineering" and has been considered a "hack" since before "hacking" was adapted to computer systems.
Goddamned, read some history.

> oh no, muh taxi
how will urban cucks survive???

This is good news for cyber security jobs.

This are Uber people at a release party (city was added to Uber). The God View lets them watch all the cars on the map. It's pretty awesome!

Attached: Boston-launch-God-View1-3512333277.jpg (960x557, 94.03K)

That's my bday user

Diversty hiring is going to make for a wonderful and plentiful society for hackers and other criminal types.

No one here leaves their basement

Uh. Are you dumdums really not seeing the advantage we have here?

Good day sir we need the user and password to delete virus from your system?
Sir! Your password admin123 didnt work
Sir! Do not redeem the keys
Sir!
fck u you motherfucker

What is this guy on? Besides aids? Why does he move like that?