Are you gonna vote for him over Trump yet...

Are you gonna vote for him over Trump yet? He's actually competent and does shit unlike Trump who is just a narcissist who loves LEGAL immigrants.

Attached: file.png (2560x1823, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399
justfacts.votesmart.org/public-statement/1071971/desantis-commends-floridas-passage-of-anti-bds-bill
flgov.com/2019/05/31/governor-ron-desantis-signs-anti-semitism-protections-bill-cs-cs-hb-741
flgov.com/2021/06/08/governor-ron-desantis-speaks-to-the-jewish-federations-of-florida-about-the-importance-of-stopping-antisemitism-and-supporting-israel
floridapolitics.com/archives/297275-desantis-signs-anti-semitism-bill/
bitchute.com/video/NwSQjcfLC1h7
bitchute.com/video/Pf19mnllK1ZM
bitchute.com/video/img8orzmEjVv
bitchute.com/video/2R1DVKvgL2Po
flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2021/2006/BillText/er/HTML
google.com/amp/s/www.fox13news.com/news/desantis-hopes-red-flag-laws-will-help-thwart-future-shootings.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

>95% of jew political donations go to the democrats
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
>over 50% of all democrat funding comes just from jews
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
>jews vote left at an 80% rate
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Never voting. Violence is the supreme authority from which all authority is derived.

No, I'm voting for Greg Abott because he's actually white and is also sending the spics to the white house like DeSantis.

Attached: unclejack.jpg (500x375, 19.8K)

Also this, but I'm voting anyways because fuck it.

Trump first, then DeSantis can have his turn AFTER trump.

because violence got you millions of roasties across the country crying over not being able to kill tyrones babies anymore

Vote?

why? just pick the best candidate first instead of running the risk of Trump fucking shit up a second time and getting another Democrat straight after.

You know Trump did the same thing DeSantis did. American reactionaries are so starved of W's that you can throw them a barren bone and they'll rejoice for this meat. This thing he's doing is ultimately just publicity and owning the libs, which is what the Republican party has always been about. I don't even understand how people got this psyopped, Republicans like niggers and hate Whites just like the Democrats.

This. Fuck Trump, he hates white people.

Trump is a geriatric boomer fuck. I will not vote for anyone who couldn’t beat his opponent in the thunder dome

Trump has sadly proven himself to be an incompetent whiny bitch since he lost the election. Just move on, Desantis is clearly better.

The measure of the man was shown on Jan. 6. When shit gets real, he will throw his followers under the bus to save himself. Fuck that guy.

He is yet another bought and paid-for Judas, unfortunately

DeSantis commends Florida's passage of anti-BDS bill
justfacts.votesmart.org/public-statement/1071971/desantis-commends-floridas-passage-of-anti-bds-bill

Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Anti-Semitism Protections Bill CS/CS/HB 741
flgov.com/2019/05/31/governor-ron-desantis-signs-anti-semitism-protections-bill-cs-cs-hb-741

DeSantis Speaks to the Jewish Federations of Florida About the Importance of Stopping Antisemitism and Supporting Israel
flgov.com/2021/06/08/governor-ron-desantis-speaks-to-the-jewish-federations-of-florida-about-the-importance-of-stopping-antisemitism-and-supporting-israel

Ron DeSantis formally signs bill banning anti-Semitism, criticisms of Zionism in schools
floridapolitics.com/archives/297275-desantis-signs-anti-semitism-bill/

Ron DeSantis: Zionist Traitor
bitchute.com/video/NwSQjcfLC1h7

RON DESANTIS KISSES JEW ASS FOR 5 MINUTES
bitchute.com/video/Pf19mnllK1ZM

REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR DESANTIS VOWS TO FIGHT CRITICISM OF ISRAEL
bitchute.com/video/img8orzmEjVv

DESANTIS PFIZER SHILL
bitchute.com/video/2R1DVKvgL2Po

Signs bill to force vaccinations by "ANY MEANS NECESSARY" May 29, 2021
flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2021/2006/BillText/er/HTML

DeSantis and Red Flag laws
google.com/amp/s/www.fox13news.com/news/desantis-hopes-red-flag-laws-will-help-thwart-future-shootings.amp

Attached: 19263776272.jpg (1080x926, 247.69K)

glownigger

you guys are so pathetic and transparent it's unbelievable

>t. Projecting glownigger

I'm never voting red or blue.
Ever.
I'm also not voting for anyone over the age of 40.

Fuck yeah I can’t wait to vote for a jewish puppet that imports spics all over the western world. We need more spics and more jewish cocksucking that is solution

Tell you what: if some legitimately racist, Jew-hating natsoc somehow manages to run for office in this country, I'll consider voting for that guy.

Zognald Trump vs Zion DeJewntis

Based. JFK was the youngest president and also one of the most based ones. He secretly loved Hitler and wrote about him a ton in his diary.

Trump

I'm still voting trump. I'm addicted to the salt he brings.

Attached: Trumpin.jpg (624x630, 105K)

Because DeSantis shipped illegals further into the country does not mean he has secured a single vote